Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oceannoligains - oceanoilgains.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DELIVERING STEADY RETURNS

Join us and get your Financial Freedom

Investing in companies that drill for oil can be so profitable, secured and smart move when you consider this theoretical potential return in this way: A natural gas field with 100 billion cubic feet of reserves has $300 million of undiscounted reserves at $3per Mcf (Thousand Cubic Feet). A single well in a field may have reserves of 3 to 15 billion cubic feet of gas. The gross undiscounted value of $9million - $45million for one single well when calculated.

All subsequent drilling in this field is no longer high-risk exploration, but rather a low-risk developmental activity. This is when the real profits start to roll in - when drilling low-risk offset development wells in a known, high $$-valued reservoir.

An investment with OCEAN OIL GAINS, an oil and gas drilling company based in London and Saudi-Arabia with full drilling rigs and equipment, is an investment with no chance of default. An investment that delivers long term economic value, cash flow, dramatic upside potential and permanent tax benefit.

Plan:

Deluxe Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 2.35

Ultimate Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 2 $10,000 and more 2.85

Accepted currencies: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Oceannoligains here

Good to see proof of payments from an hourly hyip site. But for me proof of payments is just a waste of time. I think its better that we just going to move on right now. Its best that we don't invest in here. We all know that a hyip site can turn to scam right away. How much more a hyip site that has an hourly plan. For me once I see proof of payments its a clear sign that its going to turn to scam. Nothing more

the admin of this program is ready to make this program a better program,the program is running good number of ads with hyip monitors,though the program is a mid-term program and i think the admin of the program might sustain this program little long and make this program a better place for investors to invest.but i geuss we still need to be careful

I did not see any ads on there homepage except for there own banner,anyways I think the program should be able to sustain only if the admin manages the program properly,if better management is not in care,I guess this program would crumble in no time

Well the roi is quite reasonable and i think if admin pay the investors on time then it can be one of the best program ever . I think admin will pay the investors for now since it is a new program and the roi is also payable by the admin . some hyip admins will offer high roi but they don't pay but here they are offering a good and reasonable roi .

an exceptionally sustainable rate being offered inside the plans regarding hyip. but there are lots of features which can be missing here which could stop people to invest dollars. security attributes & numbers are missing throughout this hiyp managment should increase it.

its good to see the payment proofs in a hourly programed hyip site. But I like to say the admin use this tricks to get more investment to his site. as the roi rates offered by the admin is very high so it is not easy to pay members. And the site will tuned scammed within few days. so to save your money stay away from it.

@panp

you are absolutely correct that hyip is just not showing a great number of features. stats and protection are missing out there... another thing i would like to say until this hyip is additionally going scam now. i dont understand what happened to the new admins exactly why they generally registered their sites with regard to doing scams.