Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

akopdeposit - akopdeposit.com

HyipHistory

I'm Not the Admin

akopdeposit.com

Akopdeposit is a investment group, our main project is invest in some promising biotechnology companys committed to the manufacture and development of the highest quality of research antibodies and purified proteins. Our innovative Linear Array Epitope technology distinguishes us from all other antibody manufacturers. This new technique combines the use of receptor-mediated uptake and an efficient antigen presentation to allow the induction of immune responses to generate antibodies against any antigen (including self-antigens). State-of-the-art technology combined with years of experience in antigen preparation and protein purification, assures that we deliver superior antibodies and proteins at affordable prices. investments.

Plans: 120% After 1 Day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $25,000 120.00

Plan 2 : 40% Daily For 5 Days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 2 $50 - $20,000 40.00

Plan 3 : Plan 1 : 200% After 4 Hours (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 3 $101 - $1,000 200.00

LR, PM, STP

Join Here

Thanks

The ROI and the minimum deposit in this investment plan places greater risks on the investors. With a ROI of 40% daily for 5 days and minimum deposit of $25, the risks are really high. I would not advise direct investment here, investing through monitor that's got 'paying' status would be a better option. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/akopdeposit.com?final=1

Really good to see the site ratings with the Paying status from most of the monitors and i am really happy that the admin of the site have started paying the investors . since it is a short term investment site and hourly programs so i think this will not be staying online for a long time so its better to try it out when it is having the paying status

Yes, it is correct, although this program have had good status in some monitors but I don't think that it is good place for investing because we too can see that their rate is too high in all, up to 120% after a day, other , script of this site is very bad, it is too simple for a program can believe for investing, I think that status in monitors only be fake to scam investors

Your $25 minimum amount deposit will probably ruin the offer and it also will probably royally fail also 20 us dollars is usually a lot of for some members and so dont succeed remember to the next occasion complete a plan along with $5 or maybe $10 minimum amount!

The most important thing we need to see on every new HYIP is about the RoI offered. We can see on this new HYIP, the RoI offered is all the way very high and not reasonable. We an realize, there is no such business in this world can make money or profit as much as 200% in every 4 hours

i think the minimum investment this program requires will make this program struggle to get hyip investors that will want t invest with this program,the minimum investment required is way to high and i can tell the program cant sustain the high daily return they are offering investors,so i guess it best if investors check with this program properly before investing with the program