Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

studioinv - studioinv.com

Studio Investment Making money online has become a trend now that it's getting harder and harder to find a decent job "offline". However, the wide range of opportunities out there doesn't make it easy to pick the right one. Well, we can't offer you a job, but at least a safe investment opportunity which might help you to either get started or increase the online capital you already have on autopilot. Let us manage your funds while you dedicate your time to more important things in life. Gain with no pain!

Join Now and get the sensation of profit!.

2% Dayli For 7Days + principal return

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% After 7Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% After 15Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 150.00

http://studioinv.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I can see this hyip have many support from investors...in one day they can accept $1500 deposit...

that is a great amount for brand new hyip...I hope this program will pay member regularly so many new investors will come and invest here...

I will see for some proofs first before take a next step...

This hyip admin has a good and reasonable plan for investors and this shows why he has such number of investors,with min investment of $5 and a roi of 2% for 7days with principle return, i thinki this hyip is sustainable and good to invest.But let's take a good look at the second plan,which looks good and one can make more profit from it than the first,with min of $10,roi at 120% after 7days.I think of the first plan as the better one

Can't be too sure.But can one trust any hyip,maybe it's the site giving problem or whatever.But we shouldn't come in to conclusion yet.Lets see if they've got paying status.

This was the case with many sites, so far I have not found hyip site closes temporarily, and then back to work again

Very clear that it turned into a scam site , my friend .

I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's probably gone.

The admin didn't reply, it's gmail account, so it is affected by the problem on the site.

I received a mail saying he will give 5% bonus for weekend's deposit. Which doesn't make much sense if the stats on the site are correct.

More information

Domain : studioinv.com

IP :

Registrar : DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Nameservers :

NS1.STUDIOINV.COM

NS2.STUDIOINV.COM

Created : 31-dec-2010

Updated : 01-jan-2011

Expires : 31-dec-2011

The site is back and its accessible

The design is very impressive and have a professional touch and shows the admin effort and interest to develop such an attractive design to capture the sight of investors at first view

The site is using a brilliant script and which is protected by the site securities and makes investment in the site less risky