Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexworkstation - forexworkstation.com

Finally, I have made 10 posts and for my 1st payout in this forum. I wonder what happened why I'm having difficulty to access the forum only this evening I'm able to make some activities and missed I think 4-5 days and just like the other forum the admin paid here daily payments.

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 3/26/2013 8:55 AM

Batch: 137350432

From Account: U6565052 (Forex Work Station)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

Thank you.

payment to 5

Date: 03/26/2013 21:24

Batch: 137450131

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum!

Please post your payment proof for next

payment!

Thank you

payment to 6

Date: 03/26/2013 21:40

Batch: 137451283

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum!

Please post your payment proof for next

payment!

Thank you

It seems there is a delay in processing of payments in this forum,payment requests has been approved since yesterday and up till this moment the admin hasn't processed the payments,i have to take a chill in posting in the forum,the admin might now be lacking funds,anyways i would wait till afternoon and see what would happen here

You have received a payment to your account U8132094 (lucky):

Date: 3/28/2013 9:44 PM

Batch: 137773577

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

Thank you.

ANNOUNCE ABOUT TEMPORARY STOP PROMOTION FOR MAINTAINENCE FORUM BOTH FWS AND BUBETRADE

Hello members ,

We are now temporarily Stopping the promotion as we are busy in some new promotion and want to make some changes in forum ( for security ) also this is just temporary , we will come back within few weeks as soon as possible we finish our work , we will back with new promotion and its our promise . And yes we are not out of the funds we are very strong in financial , promotion is hold for good for our members only .

Thank you ,

regards Admin .

wow! i will really miss this program,i had being thinking the program was having a kinda problem when i saw that the program is having a kinda delay on paying members but i guess the admin is having other plan to make the program a better place for click members to enjoy the program.i just hope the admin of the program will resume both program soon