Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexworkstation - forexworkstation.com

I am interested to join this Forum, also knowing that it's the same Admin of Bubetrade, which is really a very trusted person, so I am going to create an account in here later on and if I see some threads there then I will going to start my posting activity there so hopefully our fellow will join us in the activity.

Wow that is really great that we have another forex forum from the same admin of bubetrade forum. So I would definitely try to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would definitely try to just one thing since now and I am hoping that I will be able to complete 30 posts daily on the site as well.

Another forex based forum,I would be joining this one simply because the admin of this forum is the same admin of bubetrade and I have seen how he handles bubetrade,if he can handle this one just like the way he handles bubetrade I guess so many members would be interested in this one too

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CONTEST.

for to celebrate about new PTP site open we will have promotion about post 10 posts and get 0.50 everyday to your libertyreserve. PLease promotion will available in this month for sure and will get paid fast same as bubetrade.

It is very nice to see another new Paid to Post forum is coming in the business again. Well, it is a great opportunity for us here. Also, this new forum accepts Liberty Reserve as the online money processor here. This is such a great opportunity for us to make this forum great and more popular

I forgot to sign up yesterday but today I will going for it. Because, we know this forum admin as also in bubetrade. Only the difference is that we don't have post limit here and not sure yet about the forum. It seems down in my side I wonder if that is the correct link.

I am moderator of this site.

Admin is the same person of admin of bubetrade.com

supported by ECN forex broker

0.05 per posts and starting thread

5 dollars by libertyreserve

limited posts 30 posts per day only.

get paid within 12 Hrs after approved

Join Now as http://www.forexwork...n.com/forum.php

This appears to be a great Forum and I cannot waste time from joining this forum. i am already a member of bubetrade but did not got time to post there much but hope to receive my first payout from 10 posts soon.

I thought as much,what I saw on the news and announcement section was that payments would be processed in the forum between 1-7 hours,and now payments has been pending for over 48 hours,anyways since you said that the forum is under maintenance,I think it would be better if the admin can close the forum board

Date: 3/22/2013 7:25 PM

Batch: 136894126

From Account: U6565052 (Forex Work Station)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum!

Please post your payment proof for next

payment!

Thank you

Date: 3/22/2013 7:23 PM

Batch: 136894012

From Account: U6565052 (Forex Work Station)

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum!

Please post your payment proof for next

payment!

Thank you.

Date: 03/22/2013 19:21

Batch: 136893928

From Account: U6565052 (Forex Work S...)

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

thanks admin smile.png

2nd payment proof

Date: 03/22/2013 19:23

Batch: 136893928

From Account: U6565052 (Forex Work S...)

Memo: Thank you for posting in FWS forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

thanks admin smile.png

well i will try to post here later since i am sure this Forex Forum have similiar discussions and for me i think it will be good if we can get some advantages here, 50 cents per day is good enough for us who want to earn money and also learn about forex

Can't access the forum until now. But there are payments going on so, I guess this is my problem in my ISP. Yet, I hope for posting also in this forum. I wanted to have here daily posting as well but with this problem I don't think I can have to work it out.

in my end this site is okay and i don't have any single problem access them, and today i just finished 10 posts here, and i hope that i get paid it seems moderator of this program also the same moderator in BubeTrade, well it seems this FWS gained more popularity right now

Can't access the forum until now. But there are payments going on so, I guess this is my problem in my ISP. Yet, I hope for posting also in this forum. I wanted to have here daily posting as well but with this problem I don't think I can have to work it out.

wow! too bad you cant access the program from your area,the program has being one the best place to make post now and i think the daily earning on the forum really encourage people to post on the forum,regardless of how small it is,it very encourage to know your are getting daily earning form a program,you might mail the admin to help check why you cant access the program