All Pips

forex4inv-forex4inv.com

1860strongboy

I have searched but didn't find the similar thread

I am not the admin

Here's the link of the site:

http://www.forex4inv.com

Investment plans:

3.5% - 7.0% daily for 40 days(We Pay 7 Days a Week)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 4.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $4,001 5.00

Plan 4 $4,000 - $8,001 6.00

Plan 5 $8,001 and more 7.00

Ref
: 5%

Payment Process Accepted
- LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Features:

Professional Management Team

Reliable Investments Packages

We Pay 7 Days a Week

Strong DDoS Protection

SSL-Secured Website

Dedicated Server

Licensed Script

Only $10 To Start

24/7 Clients Support Service

Name Server
:
NS1.FOREX4INV.COM

NS2.FOREX4INV.COM

My opinion towards this site
:

First of all, this is a site of mediate long with daily payment, one of my favorite type of plan that will lower risks for both investors and admin. For investors, you can get daily payment so it is easier for you to get to BEP and risk of loss will lowered. For admin, the type of plan will have lower presure to pay since it is a mediate term plan that more investors will come in day by day so it would have enough time and fund to process payment.

For the investment plan, most of the people will fit into the 3.5% for 40 days plan that will give you 40% return plus RCB in 40 days, a little bit over 1% return daily, pretty reasonable.

For monitors, you can see a lot of monitors with good brands in there, like goldpoll, gold-lister, torrek.info, popularhyip, hothyip, SQ and so on. Here's the rating page:
. Unlike some other sites, these monitors mostly do analysis and don't really offer high RCB. The ones that offer RCB right now will be the gold-lister and SQmonitor. I also check into the popularhyip and found that the site is hosted on

Wholesale internet.Datashack

that has only one site on there. Here't the link:

I also checked the TG and found that the admin is posting on there. It seems that the live support is a great feature to answer investors' questions, as mentioned by the admin in TG. Here's the link:

In my opinion, the site doesn't put really big investment upfront. For some investors, it might mean that the site can easily run away if it is run by a bad admin. However, for a mediate site plan, not too many big investors upfront might lead to longer life due to lower payment pressure. From the operation, especially choice of monitors, I am betting that this is from an experienced admin. Therefore, I am gambling my fund in it, as you can see from this link:

If it fits my expectation, we might would see more promotion later if this site goes hot. Let's see.

Would anyone accomdate me in this program? What's your opinion? Let's discuss.
smile.gif

Well to be frank i am really impressed with the script of the program and at the same time the investment plans are also very reasonable to make an investment . do know how many days the admin will pay . but its almost 8 days admin is paying the members the life time of the program is 8 days .

i really find this program attractive,i like the design of the program.the admin of the program has done well with the design of the program and i can tell the program will be safe for investors to give the program a trial.though the program is a mid-term program and i think the program has done a good job with this program so far