Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stablediamond - stablediamond.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We offer you the most profitable investment opportunity. With our professional staff, you are given the maximum profit you can get from your invested money. By investing your money in Stable Diamond, you will get a real profit every day. Your investments are safe with us, and will be growing, not in years or months, but on a daily basis. Stable Diamond is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Stable Diamond provides seed money to the numerous profitable spheres: stocks, hi tech equipment and programs, software environment, etc. We work with real investments, for which we have extremely high standards of caution and safety before we choose one to invest in.

Plan:

360% After 6 Minute

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

360% $10 and more 360.00

990% After 36 Minute

990% $10 and more 990.00

2550% After 6 Hours

2550% $10 and more 2550.00

8660% After 9 Hours

8660% $10 and more 8660.00

1% Per Day For 365 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1% $10 and more 1.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join stablediamond here

Now a days people are not at all preferring to investing in hourly investment programs but here to my wonder they have introduced the minutes plans . it is really worst like any think they are paying to invest for 5 minutes that is really a big scam ever . I can simply say that it is quite good to avoid investing in this program .

Yes, it is correct, with hourly sites, it too have been very many risks for investors but this site, even time is calculated with minutes, how it will run as with this status, I'm too very surprise when see that still have many monitors listed for this program, it is not different that it is scam monitors when this site too bring again scam plans in all

plans offered in such a hyip is usually proving this hiyp is often a big swindle. how may they achieve such massive profit simply just in 6 minutes. i may say it a large joke produced by admin nothing other than it. stay away from it do not become greedy.

This new HYIP is such a big scam HYIP for real. We do not need to check the website to decide if this HYIP is good or bad. But, from the RoI offered by this HYIP, we can decide, this is a bad HYIP. There is no business in this world can generate profit as much as 8660% After 9 Hours. It is impossible

Its good to see that this program has started paying referral commissions to monitors but that is not a guarantee that it will pay for long because its an hourly program and they tend to only stay for some hours as the name implies. Investors can take advantage of the program because its still new but I recommend avoiding it to be on the safe side

well this program is an hourly program and the program has is having a paying status with hyip monitors,though the program might not be safe for hyip investor to invest with the program but i think the admin of this program has being able to keep this program running for 2 days now with paying status and i can only advise investors to invest wisely