Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

edit-business.com - http://edit-business.com

Welcome to Edit-business.com, home to safe and secure investing.

Investing mainly in the exciting market of forex, but also in other fields, we have consistently achieved an extremely high profit, and now that is avaiable to everyone from our site.

Our unique program is designed to safeguard against the sometimes turbulant market and ensure you, as the investor, always receives an excellent return on your investment.

http://edit-business.com

1 whole year? Are you kidding me? So, so, many things could happen in 1 year. Maybe its the end of the world. Who knows. Nah, I'll pass.

Wait. They've changed their plans now I see. They're plans were supposed to be lasting for a year. Now, its barely 30 days. Good move.

Come to think of it, what business are they editing? Been running for 2days now with no single deposit. Look at stat

Site Stats

Started on:01/02/2011

Running days:2 Total Deposits:$0.00 Total Withdrawn:$0.00

News There is no news to report.

This program is not doing any promotion. And the design of this site looks so dull.

I can see this program offer a good plans but seem not many investor invest here...maybe admin should start to make a new promotion or invite monitor to this hyip...

plan is very reasonable with 1.2% for 30 days and principal return...so after 1 month we can get 36% profits..it is good amount for 30 days investment...

Started on: 01/02/2011

Running days: 5

Total Deposits: $64.00

Total Withdrawn: $0.00

The site is running for 5 days now and the response so far is very low

Recently the admin has changed the plans so lest hope and see the response for new plans

So its better to hold new investment's until the site get more response

Site design seems simple

Location given the investment plans of allowing him to stay as long as possible,

as he made the minimum deposit of just $ 1, in order to attract more investors

I think it will actually continue for a long time, but I think that the profit margins are very weak, especially in the first plan .