Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

strictpay-strictpay.com

• 5 weeks later...

Well i dont have account with this payment processor, but i can see some hyips are accepting this payment processor.

I see many people talking this payment processor as scam on the net, when people dont have good view about a payment processor it would be better not to join.

Well i dont have account with this payment processor, but i can see some hyips are accepting this payment processor.

I see many people talking this payment processor as scam on the net, when people dont have good view about a payment processor it would be better not to join.

I agree with you @yash as well.

I would never join (use) a payment processor if people already raising doubt about that.

Faith and reputation are much important aspects in a payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Strictpay ? This thread should be closed now

Their website is inaccessible now. Strictpay has ceased to exist already

Imagine how many people's money have been swallowed by Strictpay owner already

I agree that this site is inaccessible and that this thread should be moved to scam/close section. Well I feel sorry for those who have been victimized by this ecurrency, I started to worried when things like this happened, what if one of the trusted/popular ecurrency will also decide to end like this.

• 2 weeks later...

There name suggest that they will be strict in what ever they are doing. It really makes me shiver to hear payment processor vanished into tiny air and nothing is done about it. There should be a back up for people funds should in case they closed or stop operating.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds discouraging,a payment processor going scam? That is not suppose to happen,thank heaven that this payment processor isn't as popular as lr,pp,wm,ap,since most people would have lose their money in it.But however,we know that strictpay must have scam away with people's fund.That's bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel good just coming to a thread like this and seeing that a money processor has turn scam.Looks too bad.Maybe admin was expecting a flood of consumers or that it will soon be acceptable.But since it isn't popular and most payment processor don't use it,admin dim it fit to just leave and turn it to scam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't have an account, in this e-currency program, I never have come across a need to have one account with them, just tried to know it's popularity on Alexa, and found it's global rank as 4,363,803. that is much big rank.

• 1 month later...
This sounds discouraging,a payment processor going scam? That is not suppose to happen,thank heaven that this payment processor isn't as popular as lr,pp,wm,ap,since most people would have lose their money in it.But however,we know that strictpay must have scam away with people's fund.That's bad.
this is quite unbelievable but it happened and that is to say nothing is impossible and when taking squarely from all angle,it can be a scam due to the dealing with monet and when it comes to money anybody can be tempted as well.

• 3 months later...

They could be a good processor but their name suggests that they might be strict in selecting the countries they work with. I have alertpay and liberty reserve now so i'm okay with this two payment processors.

Yeah,that is what i feared too about the payment processor.As their name suggest,they will be really strict with their customers.I wonder why they choose to use the name knowing it can get peopel to think something else about them.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Strict Pay here is very old online payment processor here. But, this program here is not moving too good. The Admin or owner here, they do not make big movement to make this program more famous here. So, in this way here, we hope this program can be more and more famous here