Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hedgeltd - hedgeltd.com

Are you looking for making a good and safe investment of your savings but the low interest offered in banks is not good enough for you? Do you think about the future and wish yourself and your family to have the financial stability and security for the years to come? String along with our highly qualified and experienced staff in automated trading in Forex market.

5 days daily plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

22% daily $1 - $499 22.00

24% daily $500 - $9,999 25.00

28% daily $10,000 - $1,000,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 days after plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

130% after $200 - $1,999 130.00

135% after $2,000 - $19,999 135.00

140% after $20,000 - $1,000,000 140.00

http://hedgeltd.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I have make minimal deposit for test this site

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 1/6/2011 4:53 PM

Batch: 52693956

Sent To: U7047414 (HedgeLTD)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Deposit to hedgeltd.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

When we look in to the daily plan only 22% daily seem affordable and the ROI of 110% for 5 days seem fairly good and sustainable

The minimum investment's of $1 further makes the site more easy for newbies to test the site

The plans seem good and after 5 day plan is having a high minimum investment which prevent many investing in that plan so the risk of high profits is reduced there and the site overall sustainability is confirmed

5 daily plan could be more realistic. we can withdraw daily and also reduce many losses if someday it's going the worst. It listed 4 days ago still new one. I notice most of monitor put in " paying status", a few in waiting status. but I think with min invest $1 could be a good test here.

It seem to me that the site is using a copied faq with few changes

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept , Liberty Reserve, LibertyReserve,Perfectmoney and Alertpay account

Here if we look the Liberty reserve word have being stated twice and this shows clearly the admin didn't have the time to crosscheck the information but was in a hurry to publish the site