Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IM-Solution - ims-ltd - ims-ltd.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

IM-Solution successes associated primarily with a team of professionals - financial experts of the Company. Experts of our company turn leading news agencies and the press. On our website for all of our customers will always be available analyzes, forecasts of market development of heavy industry, reviews of various industries. Everything is done for ease of customers and making important decisions.

Plan:

IM - Short

The accepted amount: min - $ 27 max - $ 3500. Term deposit - 30 days. Minimum income - 23% per month, the maximum income - 29%.

IM - Metallurgy

The accepted amount: min - $ 50 max - $ 5,000. Term deposit - 60 days. Minimum income - 26% per month, the maximum income - 34%.

IM - Metallurgy Plus

The accepted amount: min - $ 100 max - $ 10000. Term deposit - 90 days. Minimum income - 30% per month, the maximum income - 36%.

IM - Oil and Gas

The accepted amount: min - $ 300 max - $ 50,000. Deposit term - 180 days. Minimum income - 33% per month, the maximum income - 38%.

IM - State

The accepted amount: min - $ 1000 max - $ 200,000. Deposit term - 365 days. Minimum income - 35% per month, the maximum income - 41%.

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join IM-Solution here

The minimum amount to invest in this program is very high it is $27 so in my opinion it is not at all a small amount to invest . And i am sure that most of the investors will not be able to invest here . looks like admin want only professional investors not the tiny investors . but the roi he is offering is really good and encouragement .