Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

micro-income - micro-income.com

Initially, Company was founded in the end of 2010 as a private close-ended investment fund. Summing up the work of 2010, the Company founders decided to clear Fund's opportunities to everyone, because they understood that the professional team and conceptions of investing enabled the Fund to manage any amount of money.

We always try to do our best to give the service of top-quality to our clients, because their interests are our number one priority!

We develop and prosper thanks to our patrons!

And it is our greatest reward when people bring their friends to us!

It is a real indicator, as no one would bear ill will to one's friends!

2.3% daily for 60 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic $5 - $49 1.90

Advanced $50 - $99 2.20

Diamond $100 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

2% daily for 90 days

Basic $5 - $49 1.60

Advanced $50 - $99 1.90

Diamond $100 and more 2.10

Calculate your profit >>

1.8% daily for 120 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Basic $5 - $49 1.50

Advanced $50 - $99 1.70

Diamond $100 and more 1.90

Calculate your profit >>

1.6% daily for 180 days

VIP $50 and more 1.60

http://www.micro-income.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Look like i can afford only the basic plans with min as low as 5usd.But this hyip is a long term hyip of which i did normally like.2.3% daily for 60 days,basically 2months with return of 1.38% after plan expired.If this program gives the assurance that it will last,then this plan will be superb.

Under Construction... We will back at early February!

Even thopugh teh site plans are good but the site has now undergone maintenace and will only be back in next month so i feel the site has turned in to a scam and teh admin may be a cheater and i dont expect teh siet will be back

Looking at plans i can just say "Vow" ... these are really well designed plans

Decide your own period and roi and the lessor roi you select the longer you shall get paid.

But this time site is not ready and i get the message "Under Construction... We will back at early February!"

So we have to wait a around month for this program now..

Looks like admin isn't serious,what does it mean that a hyip site,where we are suppose to invest is under construction? Well i do think of investing here again.Why can he do the right thing before bring out this hyip,is it now he thinks of doing it? And it's such a long time.Till feburary

It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. The design of the site is looking nice to me. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members.