Bubetrade - bubetrade.com

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have received a payment to your account U0799303 (sourav):

Date: 3/17/2013 7:47 PM

Batch: 136109065

From Account: U3497716 (Bubetrade Venture)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Thank you for posting in Bubetrade forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

Thank you.

I'm just hoping that the si would b stable and would not end up like the other forex forum that lasted for a month or two only then stopped paying already. So I just hope that the admin would have enough advertisers as I know that the si would also need some sponsors and ads on the site.

I guess almost of admin's money to pay us in this time come from his profits of trading his history is very well in this time and as I know admin had regular job already and until now as Hadg invest with him he still get paid very well. It i9s the good sign for us.

this forum is very great and keep paying over and over again, also everyday, but i see few posters that rejected by admin maybe because of that member's posts that don't qualify to the moderators standard, so we need to give good posts here too, and we need forex knowledge before post because this is forex forum based

Date: 3/18/2013 5:22 PM

Batch: 136241630

Memo: Thank you for posting in Bubetrade

forum! Please post your payment proof for next

payment!

Thank you.

Date: 3/18/2013 5:26 PM

Batch: 136242293

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Best Poster Award of Bubetrade Forum!!!

Thank you.

I'm going to start posting on the site right now so I am hoping that I would have no difficulty especially with my first time to do some post here. I just hope that it is very easy to participate in the discussion . But I know that I'm many are very much active here

I am done five post for tonight. And so I would need five post more. anyways I'm still trying to be more comfortable on the site as this is my first posting on the site. So I'm hoping by tomorrow I would be more comfortable and I will be able to make more posting on the site

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 3/18/2013 5:16 PM

Batch: 136240866

Memo: Thank you for posting in Bubetrade forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

Thank you.

I think I was late in requesting my payout so I think I would just get paid tonight. But it's just okay. I just hope that I would be able to post here daily. So today I will try to post more. But I just wanted to be more focused on the site. Although I would say it needs a bit more effort because it's not easy to participate on the discussions on the site as well.

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 3/16/2013 8:39 AM

Batch: 135947456

Thank you.

This forum is a fully based forex forum and I don't really like forex discussions but the swift payments in this forum made me to make the forum my number one forum,what baffles me about this forum is,I won the best poster award,I am really glad for winning that award and I was paid $2 for the award,not bad at all