Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

smmdesk - smmdesk.com

lionman

Hello Guys how are you today I gave you BREAKING NEWS about smmdesk forum and his ADMIN

what he want know he says just do regular work here and don’t asked about payment if anyone say

about payment he used bad languages in this screenshots with members and then you batter

understand that very bad admin and his talking way to much bad I gave u one suggestion

don’t join this forum 1st see this screenshot and then you comment it what do u think??

very foolish admin and he want only do regular work .. and don’t asked about payment.

His Forum is SCAM he told him in his screenshot

Screenshots Given Below:

smmdesklionman.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He make this screen photoshop and i never do this behave .He is number 1 scammer and great stupid .Now start how to see he is stupid or not.We was paid 10 thread =0.05$ and 10 post 0.03$ but we announce again for change rules and terms and told new offr will be acivated from 20 feb 2013 with 3 thread and 10 post

But this scammer ask payment with old posting rate ,menanwhile he was did post and thread 22 february to 26 february .So here is offer for 3 thread which value is 0.05*3 and post 10*0.03 total will be 0.45$.

Here is our new rules link

http://smmdesk.com/showthread.php?tid=229

So he was owe 5 days*0.45=2.25$ and our moderator was sent him 1.70$ already

here is is payment proof link http://smmdesk.com/showthread.php?tid=20117

but his total earning was 2.25$-1.70$=0.55$. In this moment i told his you will get 0.055$ with your next payment request.

But this scammer ask per day 10 thread 10 post.

I was not told this scammer for read terms then he make scam report .he was make scam report casue he invest 100000000000$ from his father pocket.

and i never use fucking words. Just download and see on zoom screen he write on photoshop.

So everybody read this and give me 2 kick on his body

and this stuipid again make another id with same ip here .So that he ....................................................and see you on smmdesk.

Rubish

We already paid him and sent 1.70$ via lr Here is

u not mention u change your rules u suddenly u change your rules and not mention on wall then how to know that u change your rules or not and know u clear my payment 1st u do it wrong with me u say to me wait wait and long time i am wait for my payment and finally u cut my money 1st clear my full payment then we further talk anyways have a nice day for u.