Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Who can start a forex syndicate program here

t2t

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes its very good idea but i think there is few only interested to continue this thread. anyway i think if anyone thread here with syndicate money than he /she have to show his past performance and only after that we will able to believe . anyway hope really a syndicate account will start from here.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah forex trading syndicate is good idea but for that people should be willing to invest with someone faithful and also one should play well with members money,

even otherwise if we dont have a syndicate sharing forex ideas can be good way to reap profits equalents to what we can make in syndicate. I mean the one most expert may share his moves with others so that they can make profit from forex too.

Yeah forex trading syndicate is good idea but for that people should be willing to invest with someone faithful and also one should play well with members money,

even otherwise if we dont have a syndicate sharing forex ideas can be good way to reap profits equalents to what we can make in syndicate. I mean the one most expert may share his moves with others so that they can make profit from forex too.

well, because if we carelessly in managing one's investment money, it will be a lot of loss and may complain of a person whose money is invested

• 2 months later...

Good idea mean my friend, have you any idea that how many days need to learn or how much amount will be the suitable for any Forex trade - I just explain you in short, first of all as long as you can stay in this business, it's a long time stable program. Your own calculation will be the best. Finally $1000 + is normal amount for move a small step.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think forex syndicate is good but it seems that no one want to start it and it need a good leader as good traders too, and make sure to choose those traders that doing well in their records as this forex syndicate leader so people will be more easier to earn and feel safier to invest in this syndicate.

But that is a possible thing to happen, because this syndicate program could be a good place for people to invest and they can see the record of that trader and how much profit that admin created here, so that is why we must make sure to choose which one is the best traders for us.

About the syndicate it would depend who would start that syndicate and it is important who ever handle the syndicate would be honest. And also have lots of knowledge in forex as well. I am not interested in short term trading but long term trading as well that can provide long term profit.

Well, it will not be that simple. Because the thing we have to realize, we never meet each other online. Even there is no security for each investor about how to make sure where the money will go. Except we can ask the Admin of this forum to do so. If the Admin can handle the money, it will be better

Well, it will not be that simple. Because the thing we have to realize, we never meet each other online. Even there is no security for each investor about how to make sure where the money will go. Except we can ask the Admin of this forum to do so. If the Admin can handle the money, it will be better

So that is why we need someone that is experienced or already have good track record, and usually it is admin of some forum or moderators, because they are the one who usually have good experience about forex and can be a good leader for this kind of syndicate.

it is just hard because it is just online that we can get to talk. sometimes accidents happen or some unavoidable things happen and so the one handling the account would not be able to get online and get to continue with trading and so the other investors would get worried. so it is not that advisable actually.

About the syndicate it would depend who would start that syndicate and it is important who ever handle the syndicate would be honest. And also have lots of knowledge in forex as well. I am not interested in short term trading but long term trading as well that can provide long term profit.

I think the one who must start that thing is a great people, i mean the one who know forex so much and it is better if admin or moderator of one forum, and in this case in DMT. but i think that is good too so it will give more place for posters to gain more income, but of course they must understand the risk too, right?

• 9 months later...

It requires trust and a lot of it. You don't just have to start it up or input some degree of trust to just anyone. In the real sense, you have to know and believe in the person you want to put a trust of your money in his care. It's a nice way to invest though but then, requires more of trust.

• 1 year later...

I will never really want to invest my money in such things, it’s way too risky and I bet we will lose the money if we go with such careless attitude, so we must make sure that we do enough research before investing anywhere, it’s a once investment of time that we have to make in research and for rest of life we can enjoy.

I did the same investment and found OctaFX broker, it’s has already fulfilled my hard work due to their awesome facilities and service. They charge such a low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also great 50% bonus on deposit, so investing in such place is always rewarding to every trader.

Syndicate? More like HYIP syndicate isn't it? I think this is a good idea but i don't know if this is really worthed, i mean there is PAMM where we could put our money there and even the other people could put their money inside too, so it is just like PAMM but in different name i guess.

I think syndicate here means PAMM not syndicate like in HYIP. Talking about who can do that i think everyone can do that, just look at PAMM anyone can start as long as they have quality to do so. As long as your PAMM account is doing well then you can make more profit thus increase more people that want to invest into you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Going into trading can be a real test on the off chance that you don't stroll into it with a reasonable arrangement and framework for trading. To make the thing work each day, you need to discover a framework that you know gets results. Wherever that framework originates from, it has brought you achievement. So stick to it on the off chance that you need to turn into a low maintenance forex trader. Your principle point with trading while at the same time making some full-memories work is to enhance your pay. One sure-fire method for this is to ensure that you get that salary help by establishing the correct frameworks in strategy.

• 2 years later...