Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Emizen-value - Emizen-value.com

xetang

Emizen-value ltd - a group of professional managers, traders and marketers. We are engaged in trading in the Forex market since 2009. And is a successful company and this can be confirmed by thousands of our customers to get more profit with us. You can explore in detail our investment plans by registering on our website.

It's no secret that a large Number of people around the world participate in the auction on the currency exchange. It is a huge salary, but there are some risks. Our company reduces these risks to a minimum.

2% daily for 111 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 2.00

13% daily for 11 days

Plan 1 $21 - $100 11.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 12.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 13.00

15% daily for 11 days

Plan 1 $501 - $750 14.00

Plan 2 $751 - $1,000 15.00

double your money

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,001 - $10,000 100.0

Registrant: GODADDY.COM, LLC

Created: 2013-02-24

Expires: 2014-02-24

NS: ns1.altushost.com

ns2.altushost.com

SSL: No

Registar: N/A

Expires: N/A

Accept: LR

Join here: http://emizen-value.com/

i dont imagine investor gives good interest towards that hyip. minimum put money into first plan is 1$ nevertheless duration is actually 111 days which will take 5 weeks. i don't people will certainly choose like plan. i think second plan is best plan for investments since minimum is 21$ and duration should be only 11 days and nights here and believe that people definitely will choose this course of action.

• 4 weeks later...

effectively if anyone wants to make investment for this hiyp i then will suggest everybody to opt for second plan for your investment because of having small duration and also our earnings rate is usually upto 2% day-to-day. we will take risk right here because hyip is already 20 days old.

wow! the admin of this program has done well with this program,the program has being running online for more 25 days with paying status,i wonder why the admin of the program had not run ads on the program before to make the program to popular among hyip programs,i guess joining the program might be kinda risky but i believe the program will still pay.