Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxuryhotelinvest - http://luxuryhotelinvest.com

I am not the admin and I seacrhed but didn't find the same thread

Welcome to Luxury Hotel Invest

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Luxury Hotel Investment Plans

Plan Name Daily Minimum Maximum

Gold Plan 1.20% $10 $2000

Platinum Plan 2.20% $2001 No Limit

Principial Principial Returned

Term 90 Calendar Days

-- Payment Monday through Friday --

First, I think the starter should post the link. Second, I think a the investment from HYIP can hardly be related to hotel invest as the sum of investment that can be gathered is so little.

Third, the website is not completed yet as most of the text is not edited and the faq is still a blank one...

This is one rare moment.Because hardly before you see a program that don't trade in forex,but this one stats clearing that it is based with hotel investment,(through site name).The min is not high,cause that's one min investment all new hyip are coming with, gold plans look good,2.2% daily for,is it 90 days,with principle return,if this hyip don't turn scam,then the program are good or better

Quite an unusual homepage. If this one is earning through hotels, then this one is definitely a weird HYIP site. By the way, the look of an HYIP site is definitely not in my first look of the site. I thought it was a booking site or something.

LOL, I'm pretty sure they're not making any money if they really invested on hotels, regardless it's luxury or cheap.

Their main statement on home page seems a mistake. It doesn't make a sense, and last sentence is repeated the previous one. :rolleyes:

The site is having an amazing introduction concept and an impressive design and a good script

But the plans are mostly catering towards large investors so i feel the admin may have introduced more than one payment processor such as bank wire to facilitate the transaction

The minimum investment is very high and not practical for individual investors to join

Out of the plans available only the 1.20% daily plan is affordable the plans is for calender days but profits are paid only for business days

So the investor might get paid only for 65-66 days only in the month and the daily profit will not be adequate to break even

So if the hyip stop paying the investor will lose part of his principle

What is this, Is this investment site or site to advertise their hotels

Is that the admin want to hit two birds with one stone,

Make some propaganda for Hotel + make the site to invest the money

Or is this site to invest the money in the hotel as some people say

Anyway , I think that the profit margins are very low here .