Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

christmas-profits - christmas-profits.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Christmas Profits is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% AFTER 1 HOUR ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

TEST $0 - $1 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

144% $10 - $100 6.00

168% $101 - $1,000 7.00

200% $1,001 - $5,000 8.34

Calculate your profit >>

250% AFTER 1 DAY ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

http://christmas-profits.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

well christmas is off and this program still offer some good profits for investor...but their first plan is very risky...no one can give 100% profits just in one day not even in forex trading...so I doubt about this site legit even I see their statistic show that they already made many payout to member...

The site name indicate the hyip will be running only for that season and will not run long

An ROI of 200% for 24 hours also makes the plans too risky and will question the running of the site for long

So i dont expect this site will run more than a couple of weeks

The site name christmas-profits and its design shows the Christmas season i think the admin may have designed the site to be launched on the Christmas day but would have postpone because of the continuous leave. The site name implies the site will not long

Further the design used is simple and used by many scammed sites and the script used is cheap with no site securities installed

The design and outlook implies the admin effort on the site is less and the plans show the site sustainability is questionable