Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investformoney - investformoney.net

Our command successfully works some years in the market of investments and financial operations. After long speculations and discussions we have decided to create this site and to attract private investments.

We didn't have a task to create beautiful design or to place on a site a lot of advertizing and banners. Instead we have concentrated our efforts to helping you to gain money. Professional investors and financial experts will help you to achieve success.

Probably our offer will seem to you not so generous. But we don't offer unreal profits, instead we offer profit which you really receive. You should understand: to receive millions having made investments of 10 dollars - it is impossible (it is a fraud behavior).

InvestForMoney Co. it is a way to your financial freedom!

We are glad to offer you some investment products.

6%-7% daily for 20 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Novice $10 - $100 6.00

Advanced $101 - $1,000 6.50

Professional $1,001 - $15,000 7.00

http://www.investformoney.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

If we earn 6percent daily for 20days it will be a total of 180% with clear 80% profit.

How come?

6% x 20 days = 120%

Pure profit is 20% or 120% depends on return of deposit.

Most likely 20% return and it's for 20 business days, which is in low side.

I can't open the site right now, so can't check if there is more information regarding whether it returns the deposit, etc.

How come?

6% x 20 days = 120%

Pure profit is 20% or 120% depends on return of deposit.

Most likely 20% return and it's for 20 business days, which is in low side.

I can't open the site right now, so can't check if there is more information regarding whether it returns the deposit, etc.

thank you so for figuring this out. My mistake.Thought it will return that big amount and would have gone for it, that means for 20days we get 1percent daily as our pure profit.

The site is having a design which is not attractive and its using a cheap script

Further there seem to be no site securities installed making the site risky to invest

As the response for the plans are low i dont think the site will run for more than one month

Started Dec 30, 2010

Running days 10

Total accounts 43

Total deposited $ 454.00

Total withdraw $ 292.99

Last update Jan 9, 2011

The site is running for 10 days and the stats indicate the plans are not a big success

So i doubt whether the site will run the second cycle as well

Looks like if the low response continue the admin may discontinue the service