Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if I had something that I think would not be uncomfortable sharing that I would immediately share that so that I would be able to earn something from sharing my own experience in life .so I'm just hoping that I would be able to have something to share on the site daily. Sometimes we just have to be creative and share anything we can share even if those things are just some very simple things

But if I had something that I think would not be uncomfortable sharing that I would immediately share that so that I would be able to earn something from sharing my own experience in life .so I'm just hoping that I would be able to have something to share on the site daily. Sometimes we just have to be creative and share anything we can share even if those things are just some very simple things

Yeah, simple things would do. Instead of sharing something personal, we can also post an opinion to the posts or thread made by other members. And yes I agree, we just have to be creative of doing this. For us to be able to share something in mylot.

I have some things I would be able to share. So I would definitely share all of those things in my mind right. Now. I have about three discussions I can do later. But I just hope that I would be able to make like 30 discussions. I'm just crossing my fingers. Would I hope I would earn well on the site once again.

Mylot is a good PTP site, and though it can add to our earnings, I'm planning to quit as a member. Cause I want to focus here in DMT, and its been a long time that I had post there. I cant focused on many paid to post site. Cause I'm always missing the activities as I always monitor digital money talk.

That's what I'm talking about. Though many people throw bad comments to mylot, still there are good things we can say about this PTP site. Like I've said before, even if ML is not a good paying site , its still is informative and knowledgeable, that's the purpose of a forum.

Bad comment is a normal thing for site like this especially since this site only accepted paypal and also i don't see many people earn here, but in fact this site is paying and just let them say this site is not good but try to reach payout as fast as you can.

Yeah if you are lazy to post a lot that you would not be able to make nice amount on the site and that you would not be able to make monthly payout on the site. It is n that easy to post on the site. If you only have to motivation then it would be easy. If not then you would have difficulty reaching payout.

Yes, lazyness comes with slow earnings. But if one will be active as always, and doesn't missed a single activity, you can expect of high and fast payout. But being with many paid to post site, can really destruct you focus of doing quality posts in you signed PTP sites.

oh well for today i have been more active. just made 10 post for today. so i would need to make 30 post more or discussions more. i would just try my best to keep on thinking of good discussion . i admire those members here despite the fact it is hard to earn here still post a lot on the site. so maybe i would love making more post here daily and prioritize this site more.

I guess I can say its only in mylot that we really not worrying that we get warning or deduction if we spam. I have posted in here like more than 100 post once and I earn about 1.10 dollars in one day in here. That's the biggest earnings I have in one day if my memory is right. But I guess I spend like three to four hours posting back then. So its really time consuming in my part. I do hope I can really make some good post in a site like this one again. But right now I prioritize a much higher paying ptp forums.

But my biggest online to sign is almost $2. So anyway I would not say that or we are spamming on the site as well if we post a lot. Since it is allowed to post as much as you can as long as you follow the rules. That's just the beauty of the site. If you would love posting then it is one of the best place

I'm planning on making a lot of post on the site tonight. So I just hope that I would not get sleepy and continue on making more posts on the site as well. So I just hope that I would have lots of ideas tonight. I'm very much busy with a lot of things but I don't want to stop posting here and would find a way to post despite my busy day.

I have not made any post on the site yesterday because I was just too busy. So I just hope that I would have the time to focus some post here later on. Anyway I have not enjoying my activity lately because I have nothing much to share to the other members. So I have not been earning well lately

Well its ok to not post on the site for sometimes. Cause in mylot, you share experiences and moments. Its natural that you're running out of something to share, cause you will choose first whether to share it or not. The time you're not posting on it, is the time for thinking to what will be the next thing to share.

Yeah if you are running out of things to share then it is just hard to share more experience and discussions. But I just wanted to be more creative and just think of more discussions out of anything. But since I'm so much busy with different forums that I have not been able to find time to think of discussions.

@indieover, It does look like though people are struggling to find new topics to discuss about and are running out of steam. While it is becoming increasingly popular, sometimes when I do normal searches on google, mylot website will sometimes give aresult, but because its a posting forum, the quality of info is never going to be as good as some others that are non paying. Also i see so many duplicate topics made in different threads

In term of topics I don't have any problem to start with as I'm sure I can post as many post as I can in here. I do hope I can make good income in here each month. I really do enjoy my posting in here when I still active in here and right now I do have plans to be active in here again. I'm planning to spam this site tonight. Hoping that I can make good income in here each night.

@budado I am sure you don't really mean you are going to spam the site tonight, a bit of an exaggeration, but rather mean you are going to make a decent effort in posting in mylot making a lot more posts than you normally would, because I hear that mylot has a strict policy with spamming and keeping the forum clean and tight regulations have been implemented. BUt they don't mind short one line posts since they don't offer that high a rate any way

I would try my best so that next month I would be able to focus more in the site. But the most important thing is that I would be able to have more motivation on posting on the site as. So I am crossing my fingers that I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well

Yeah, though you dont have something in yourself to share, you can think of many things, either complex or simple ideas. Just to make a new thread, topic/discussion to talk about by all members. Just look around and you'll surely find something interesting to post in mylot.

Sorry to disappoint you, myLot is NO LONGER PAYING. Soon.  That's the announcement that I have received on my myLot alert. I am really surprise with this sad news. So I think a lot of the members would stop posting on the site as well. Here is the link. mylot.com/w/discussions/2767639.aspx

@indieover, Oh that's sad. When did you receive about this?. I'm sorry about it. Yeah, maybe many posters will possibly quit mylot, because most of the posters are looking for websites that pay. But still, its just an opinion. Goodluck for the members.