Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I just need 1 dollar 50 cents so that I would be able to reach $10. It s been slow for me to make a lot of discussions on the site because I was not feeling well lately that's why I was offline most of the time. I just made few discussions about my health this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again? only 4 cents, i am sure that is because i don't spend much time here, well start for now when i logged in, i must make a lot of replies and also some discussion, i will reply even to someone that is not my friend, i think it will be good if we have more friend which means more discussions to reply and it is easier to find

Your not active. I earn 17 cents for now. Anyways it's a very small amount.It is not something that I can be happy about but I am still trying my best to be able to improve my activity. But I am feeling sick I don't believe I would be able to make a lot of discussions tonight. Maybe tomorrow I would be able to

I am not so sure about that because I have not experienced losing any of my hard earned money in here. Maybe because I would make sure that I would check out the site and log in at least once in a month so that I will make sure that my account would stay active. Anyway I don't think that I would be able to earn more than 10 dollars for this month

Finally today is thursday. I don't know if the triple or quadruple your post rate is still available but I decided to post in here today and tomorrow anyway. I decided that twice a week I'm going to post and make some good income in here for my paypal account sake. I know right now time is gold so I'm hoping that I can post as many post I can do in here in very short time period. I hope I will not be consider as spamming in here.

Yeah no matter quadruple earnings. I have actually updated about that quadruple earnings of the discussions but I think you were not able to see my post in time. So you were not able to get advantage of the quadruple earnings. So I am just happy that I was able to participate on the quadruple earnings.

Mylot seems to be still one of the results in the search engines I wonder how many members are active daily. And yet, they are still good with their advertising and I think they still have other means to have revenue in the forum. However, if the earnings will be like 50 cents in short time I will definitely consider it.

this site is similiar to social networking site which pay investors, and yesterday i check some task here but i don't find that suitable or easy for me to do, so i will skip for a while that tasks, and then choose to make discussions also reply the discussions that exist here

Maybe today that I should focus on the site as well. Even just for this day only soth I would be able to make sure that I would be able to make or reach payout already asi have been so slow on reaching payout even if I had been able to earn well during the quadruple earnings.

today i will also become more focused here, it seems yesterday i only made 20 discussions with 20 replies, aside from that thing i don't find anything good about this site so far, and also i think if i keep continue like this then i will get more points here

• 2 weeks later...

ML thread here seems to have lost activity which is a sign that many posters have reduced their activity in the forum. I, also have stopped posting here for a long time because I've been busy with other forums. Depending on how things turn out this week, I may or may not make posts here but I'll try to see if I can visit the site and read some interesting topics.

Well, There are some other ways also to earn from MYLOT and it is by doing short tasks like clicking and visiting the site etc but i do not have any plan to join MYLOT because it only supports PAYPAL as payment processor but when they add new PROCESSOR so i may consider on MYLOT to prioritize.

Yes the fact that ML supports only PayPal and doesn't support LR has made many posters not to be active there but another factor that has influenced the activity of ML is the fact that it takes a very long time to reach the minimum payout because its high and the rates although not consistent, are low.

they arew very low paying. Morachat and Jobbsalert are better than them. You can not earn more than 5 dollars with them maximum while by other forums and social networks you can get 50x more than mylot. I will suggestt you to stay away from them if you love your time.

Indeed. I wonder can you really earn in social networks. Only in the forums that is ptp but really doubt in social networking sites. Well, mylot has been long time paying and some love to post here because of the general discussions and wide topics. Although, I'm not that considering this forum yet.

You can't just unsubscribe there and I guess nothing will happen in your other account just because you created an account in mylot. Some members may not really spending a lot of their time in here as they only spend their time in here when they have a lot of extra time to create many threads in here.

I am a member of MyLot. And I must say this is very interesting and helpful site.

ML didn't work for me, but it work for others. I recently had a negative feedback from this site, and I saw that my earnings are moving like a turtle, that's why I decided to quit. I've been busy posting and growing my earnings here at DMT.

ML didn't work for me, but it work for others. I recently had a negative feedback from this site, and I saw that my earnings are moving like a turtle, that's why I decided to quit. I've been busy posting and growing my earnings here at DMT.

Well you are quite true. The earnings are slow comparatively other sites but it's good for me for getting solutions to my problems ;)

I should agree to you on that part, for me, forum posting is important cause I get to earn from posting and sharing, and for everyday that being online I'm learning things I didn't know, and additional information for things I already knew.

I should agree to you on that part, for me, forum posting is important cause I get to earn from posting and sharing, and for everyday that being online I'm learning things I didn't know, and additional information for things I already knew.

That's good. Isn't it?? We meet regularly new people and get some knowledge from them. :) Nobody knows everything. But everyone knows something ;)

If that is valid person. Since, we don't know if there are others who make here multiple accounts. But then, from the earnings it will be difficult to achieve it daily. And yet, in mylot we must at least spend 1-2 hours to have good activities and decent earnings.