Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onlinemoneyfactory - onlinemoneyfactory.info

kokamaindi

iam happy to see that this program is in paying status an i have see all payment proofs are posted in this thread it is really grateful,so i hope this is the high place to invest high amount an plans are also looking more attractive,but admin is just targeting the Russian people that script has looking in the Russian language then if any investor wanted to invest there can open this program in the google chrome an translate the language an it will be easily to see the plans

Actually the main drawback of this program is that the site is not in English language and that will really a disadvantage to this program because many of the international users will be taking a step back from here because of the site Language . do know what it may be the reason the admin have targeted only a single country people . even though it is paying for now many people will not shod interest .

benefits offered by the admin quite reasonable for we can get it because the admin does not offer a high daily gain and I'm pretty sure the admin can be trusted and will provide ongoing payments to the investors to make a profit in the longest time has expired

This is funny as hell. I read briefly their description of some plans and here is what they wrote, and I don't think many people here have realised this yet. It says with our traders, we have prepared for you a special investment plan called..... wait for it.... called "Plan B" Lol. Wow, what a special unexpected name.... not.I don't think the language is an issue as some of the people here have described it. Its the first main Russian hyip program that also offers English language!