Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MAYZUS Forum - mayzus.com/forum

hoanglong

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some reports in some forums that Mayzus has stopped the bonus on posting, though I went to the forum to confirm, I couldn't see any information specifying such but from the way the poster was sounding, seemed very serious about it.

Untill and unless there is no official announcement in the forum you should not believe such a rumor's.

Forum promotion is ending

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to say a special Thank You to everyone who participated in our Forum Promo and inform you that this promotion will be ending on the 31st of August 2013 12:00 GMT +3. Those clients with 25.05 USD or more in their forum account will be eligible to transfer it to their trading account until the 7th of September 2013.

The Forum Promo proved to be a great success for everyone involved, and MAYZUS was delighted to receive high quality posts from our Forum Users.

Priding ourselves on being an innovative Company, we are constantly working to bring you new services to help you make the most out of your trading experience, so stay tuned for new exciting offers.

Mayzus Forum Team

• 3 months later...

I miss this forum. Before its good paying forum. But now its a non paying forum. But I do believe that this forum will become a big time once again if this is going to keep on paying. I do believe that this forum is really good to handle as we can expect to see a good paying from this site. I'm so interested to know that I can handle my account well enough to make good profit.

I miss this forum. Before its good paying forum. But now its a non paying forum. But I do believe that this forum will become a big time once again if this is going to keep on paying. I do believe that this forum is really good to handle as we can expect to see a good paying from this site. I'm so interested to know that I can handle my account well enough to make good profit.

So many people are waiting for announcement from forum to start paying, lets hope that they will come back soon