Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Armada Market Review

lollabun

Dear,

Dear Forex Trader,

Armada Markets is proud to welcome you to our website. We are a leading spot FX and spot precious metals broker. We are a global company serving both institutional and retail clients from all over the world. Armada is a registered foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (nr VVT000289, FRA000029) in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone. We are also a partner of LMAX.

Service Advantages

• Armada Makets is an open, public company with outstanding management reputation
  • Armada Markets has a license from the Ministry of Economic Affairs to provide spot Forex, gold and silver trading
  • Safety and segregation of client funds
  • Friendly multilingual client support and dedicated personal account managers guidance, every client is a Gold Client at Armada Markets
  • Responsible risk policy towards client funds as protective margin level at 30% limits client maximum losses
  • Worldwide client base
  • 20 languages in our trading platform

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah you are right armada is a new brokers, i think that is good since there are many brokers that mean there will be competition that will make each brokers services for traders become better. and also so far i don't find any significant rewards here from other traders but they are worthy to try

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry to hear it, bro. As I know Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.

Armada Markets is the first Scandinavian and Eastern European preferred partner of LMAX, so price you see is price you get, no re-quotes, full STP and DMA

• 7 years later...

A few days back I have registered with this broker as I saw they accept MasterCard to deposit and withdraw but when I went to deposit via my Payoneer MasterCard then it rejects and said your transaction is denied so don't know why they did this with me but anyway after that I went to FreshForex broker by seeing a Google review about them and then tried to deposit and finally they accepted my card. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...