Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlixInvest - alixinvest.com

ArtVict

I am not admin!

banner.gif

Alixinvest is a pubic limited company which was established in order to provide the opportunity to its shareholders to generate a steady profit from their investments. Thanks to the innovative approach we have developed an ultimate investment solution which allows to get the earnings daily and hourly, making the participation easy and convenient. Alixinvest investment system is a consummate way of generating profit online without putting efforts or taking any type of risk. The constant research, development and innovations' implementation is a substantial argument in favor of the effectiveness of our company. Our success is achieved by the accurate assumptions and forecasts which are the key to succeeding in the investment field. Our system is fully automated so you will receive the funds your request immediately, no grueling waiting anymore!

110%-120% after 1 day (Instant Withdraw):

Plan 1 $10 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

125%-135% after 2 days (Instant Withdraw):

Plan 1 $30 - $200 125.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 130.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $10,000 135.00

Promo alixinvest : 180% after 1 day (Until February. 28) (Instant Withdraw):

Plan 1 $50 - $500 180.00

Promo alixinvest : 150% after 2 hours (Until February. 27)(Instant Withdraw):

Plan 1 $150 - $300 150.00

They accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Alert Pay

Join here

alixinvestment is usually looking great by it's design yet unfortunately not any protection provided by admin to help investors accounts. and also a higher rate of interest offered throughout plans that seems admin is additionally not trustworthy with investors. i think it'll be go scam within 3 -- 4 days so be cautious here.

yeah nowadays there are many hyip programs are lunching in the online,but there are not running for many days in the online just getting into scam after one month or two months,so i can say that dont invest huge amounts for long time period that will be very risker to all to find out we there the hyip program get into scam or not

this program has just being launch just few hours ago and the program is having a paying status already with hyip monitors,i think the admin of the program has being paying investors some kinda commission on investors they have refer to the program,though i think hit and run can work on this program since the program is pretty much new online

alix expenditure is seeking good through its design but sadly no protection offered by admin to help investors balances and also a superior rate offered throughout plans which in turn seems admin is additionally not sincere with people. i think it'll be go scam in mere 3 - 4 days and nights so be mindful here.