Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LexusFund - Lexusfund.com

Lexus Fund is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Lexus Fund opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia.

Lexus Fund diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as Stocks, ETFs and Hedge funds. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us with minimum risk. So diversification helps to reduce investment risks because in case of weakness in one sector the other sectors still guarantee the good profit. Diversification helps to reduce investment risks.

- Secured Script with DDos Protection

- Well Prepared Plans with a proper strategy

- Min Spend : $90

- Referral Commission:5%

Comment: I don't know why it says the site needs 3 days to process a payment request. That's much longer than the other sites. Also, I don't believe it is a legal corporation.

link: Here

Record created on: 2010-12-23 20:34:11.0

Database last updated on: 2010-12-23 20:34:12.85

Domain Expires on: 2011-12-23 20:34:12.0

Seriously this site won't be online for long time due to their high minimal deposit and you can't run hyip without any investors. For admin I would suggest to make 1 more investment plan with lower minimal deposit.

The site is using a simple design and a cheap script which makes it not attractive for investors to invest a minim7um deposit of 90 to try the site

But yet as the site has DDOS protection the site seem to be secure to invest

But i feel the site is out of reach of many small investors due to having an not affordable minimum deposit

With such a high minimum to invest,which can't be afford by newbies or average investors,i don't think this hyip have a good number of investors,but since it pays weekly,i don't think i can invest here even we plan to join fund and invest,since it's weekly and can turn scam for a whole lot of 7days and no one will know.