Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

Today I'm going to reach 7.40 dollars in here. I just feel like I'm spamming the site so I will going to take one day rest tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can reach 10 dollars before the end of the month. So far so good that I can post in here regularly. I post in here like four to five times a week and earn 50 to 80 cents each time I post in here. If not for 10 dollars minimum to cashout in here I already cashout when I reach 5 dollars in here.

Wow you have been so active on the site as well. Anyway tell me do they require long post. How many lines is considered good or accepted our trade site. So I would try to be active on this site as well so that I would be able to make good activity on the site as well. I hope I would get paid well also here.

• Upvote 1

Eh, why you guys fast to achieve the minimum. It seems that there are good in terms of earning good amount. I will consider this forum also but i need to have settle my time as I might need to stop or slow down in posting in other forums to take advantage of the better post rate.

I have some few posts here,i wanted to earn the 10 dollars in this forum too but I got tired along the road,it is not easy for me to reach the minimum payout,it would take me about 3 months for me to be able to reach the minimum payout,I just that the admin can reduce the minimum payout to 5 bucks

i slowed down my posting activity here for a while and maybe in after weekend i will not make any posts. but next week i will resume my posting activity. it is great to have forum like this, and i hope there will be more potential discussion that members can discuss later

Finally I reach my first 10 dollars worth of post in here. I still not request payments in here yet so its will be my first time. I'm hoping to get paid the full amount. If I can earn 10 dollars in here each month then I will be happy. Some how that will be a good additional to my income. So far I have hard time earning in other ptp forums so I'm hoping to maximize my earning potential in as many ptp forum as I can.

Congrats,you are such an active poster,i don't know how you manage to be active in all these forums,now you have reached the 10 dollars minimum payout,i think i would have to resume my activity in this forum by next month 'cos i don't want my few posts to be a waste

• 2 weeks later...

I joined this forum yesterday and only now making a post on this forum, but I was confused because I did not see the forum thread to ask for payment, is there anything that could explain the need to ask where if we have reached the minimum payout??

From what I know you are going to have it by requesting it via PM. And if you are indeed interested here then, you will already know how to request payout here and I think it's also posted in the first post of this thread regarding the payment requesting.

compare to other forex related forums this forum allowed you to withdraw your money on your prefered pyment processor all the othe rforex realtd forums ive known dont allow that you can only add your earnigns to your trading account and after you trade then you are allowed to withdraw your money

so this forum could ask for payments via PM admins?? but is it possible to be in drag if we do not have an account trading forum on this board, please explain because I've joined this forum and have made a few posts that now has reached $ 1 in 2 days.

so this forum could ask for payments via PM admins?? but is it possible to be in drag if we do not have an account trading forum on this board, please explain because I've joined this forum and have made a few posts that now has reached $ 1 in 2 days.

Yes You must request payout by PM to "moderator" I ever explain in Investorposts in not long time to budado as I guess.But for first prequest you must send your ID for verify as you are real people not multiple user. and in another time you just PM to "moderator" and you will get paid within 1 buisness day.

thank you for the information, keep ID you mean it does forex or member ID such as ID cards, because I do not really know about this forum, if the member ID that is not mumbuka forex account here, so it should be how whether to open a forex account in this forum first?

Yes You must request payout by PM to "moderator" I ever explain in Investorposts in not long time to budado as I guess.But for first prequest you must send your ID for verify as you are real people not multiple user. and in another time you just PM to "moderator" and you will get paid within 1 buisness day.

Do you know the admin here? Because, if we submit the verification as our valid ID this could mean also of Identity theft. So, I'm just careful about the admin if they are in part of the Forex broker in the forum because, I will trust in the Forex broker staffs but not really much in the forums as we don't know and issue with that verification and try to use our info in other stuffs.

I think if we have to provide a valid ID I will leave this forum even though they are quite large payments, because I would not take the risk if you have to submit a valid ID on this forum as it should be if this ptp forum will not ask for ID.

Wow this is really great that you have been earning well on the site as well. That's a very big payment. So I would check out the site and I would see if I would be able to join and post on the site as well as I would like to earn such nice amount.So I j hope that I would not have difficulty posting o the site as well.

Seriously speaking i would have love to prioritize this forum,but the nonsense policy that the admin implemented in the forum would not make me to be active in this forum,if he wants to detect multiple accounts,he should use IP to detect it and not LR details.

Seriously speaking i would have love to prioritize this forum,but the nonsense policy that the admin implemented in the forum would not make me to be active in this forum,if he wants to detect multiple accounts,he should use IP to detect it and not LR details.

No NO It is not relate with LR you must send copy of "ID card" IAFT is not forum my friend It is the site as relating with many brokers so they need real person who register in this site as I guess.

I'm still interested in the forum. Now, I'm wondering if they really don't have post limit and yet, how many posts you are making here daily so, I will try to do the same and if this will good in the forum. About the IAFT are you saying they are sponsored with many Forex brokers?

I'm still interested in the forum. Now, I'm wondering if they really don't have post limit and yet, how many posts you are making here daily so, I will try to do the same and if this will good in the forum. About the IAFT are you saying they are sponsored with many Forex brokers?

Yes this forum is the RCB site as I suggest (I ever get paid from this site since I register under site's refferal link and deposit money in that broker around 10 percentage from my deposit as I guess) even we get MC in some broker we still get paid from IAFT too if you register under this site's link.

I see. That's why they able to have some popularity because of the offers and now they are doing good in the forum as ptp. I will check by tomorrow if I will going to have start even I have my concern on the valid ID. And so, how many posts you made here daily?

Wow I guess if I would not be able to continue posting on fxfred that I should post on this one at least not don't actually understand how we rt paid on the site but it seems to me that it is better than fxfred. So I would definitely join this one later on when I have the time since I have to grab out and need to pay for our home tax. So later on in the afternoon I would definitely join the site.

@Nagilover, I think you are very active on this forum, because it can make the post very much, I myself had to stop my activity on this forum after you told me that ID cards should be handed over at the forum and this is not anything I can do, I hope you are successful in this forum .