Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

I'm happy that I have 41 dollars in here already. I only need 10 more dollars and I will going to request payments in here. I really do like to have paypal funds so I do hope that I can cashout using paypal in here. I have waited like three months already to reach this target of mine. I'm so happy that some how I can build my trading account in here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy that I got paid 50 dollars in full amount in here. I do hope to make good profit in forex trading. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can sustain and maintain my trading account. This is why I keep on posting in here hoping that I can really make good income in forex trading thanks to IAFT. Its really good source of trading capital for me.

I'm surprise to see that I still do have 50 dollars plus bonus funds in here even though I got paid already. I guess I will just going to ask mod in here to update my points after I reach another 50 dollars worth of post in here. so far so good that I do earn good money in here. I use this to funds my trading account in forex trading. My main goal and objective is really to earn great in forex trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not think that the forum is still paying because I just checked recently and it seems that there have been spam posts made in the payment proofs section and the last payment proof was mine over there so definitely the forum is not paying currently.

• 1 year later...

So sad that this forum has not come back as they promise us to come back soon so I think the admin need to do something about this forum let the moderator and management bring a good forex broker that will sponsor the community

• 2 weeks later...