Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts

It is not difficult to make money trading but most people go about it all wrong and end up losing money instead. The "secret" to making money trading is twofold:

1. don't get greedy and

2. correctly capitalize your positions.

You see most people believe that in order to make money trading they need to trade more often. After all, if you trade 50 times a day you'll make more money than if you traded just five times a day, right? Wrong.

This kind of logic might work in the non-trading world, where more work = more money; however it tends to have the exact opposite effect in the trading world where trading too often not only hinders your ability to be profitable but can actually cause you to lose money. (Of course institutions and floor traders have faster executions than we do so they can profit off micro-scalping hundreds of times a day but this is not a reality for the retail trader).

Forex is a high risk business so i think it should have its own approach and also one mistake could destroy the whole account. This is why i think when we trade we must relaxed enough because it means we are focusing our energy to the whole trading. This also ensure that we can execute the position faster when we weary with our condition.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,376 posts

Forex is a high risk business so i think it should have its own approach and also one mistake could destroy the whole account. This is why i think when we trade we must relaxed enough because it means we are focusing our energy to the whole trading. This also ensure that we can execute the position faster when we weary with our condition.

What kind of approach you mean here? Elaborate please. Of course, we must relaxed enough or to be precise to be focused with our trading and what we have right now. Focusing is one of the main aspect which many newbies tend to forget, don't do anything beside trading, just like you said focusing all the energy and attention because analytical skills need it to be more complete.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts

Run trading for beginners it would be better to run trading with learning, preparation on the run. Forex business is a very high risk business. So the science possessed it is necessary to have a maximum if you want in the profits obtained

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts

What kind of approach you mean here? Elaborate please. Of course, we must relaxed enough or to be precise to be focused with our trading and what we have right now. Focusing is one of the main aspect which many newbies tend to forget, don't do anything beside trading, just like you said focusing all the energy and attention because analytical skills need it to be more complete.

Isn't that hard for you to know? I mean it is very simple. The approach which i am talking about here by use risk/money management, still don't understand? You must divide your capital into some lots. Earn money in forex actually pretty much simple and straightforward but for making it reality is hard thanks to how complex it is when we should analyze the market.

raniya

raniya

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Of course, as a trader, we need to learn how to trade. We need to read about forex, articles, ebook etc. There are many source that we can use to learn about forex trading. in FXB, you can use ebook and forex articles to learn about forex

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts

Of course, as a trader, we need to learn how to trade. We need to read about forex, articles, ebook etc. There are many source that we can use to learn about forex trading. you can use ebook and forex articles to learn about forex

Our study in forex is the thing that the important role, we to get the profits will certainly be more dependent in skill and trading ability has. So with that we always do to continue to learn in our desire to be able to bring in the success we achieve in the forex business

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts

We talk about earning not learning, moreover learning process in forex is a long process since almost trader will earn while learning. Back to the topic, to say forex is easy actually not a good way to say it. Forex is pretty hard especially when estimating the price movement's trend. It is not just by guts and also even you have an accurate indicators you still have chance to lose your cash.

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

In getting money in the forex business is not an easy thing to get. The money that is in the forex can be obtained will be more dependent on the skill of his trading ability. So we try to maximize the skills of good trading skills as in FXB Trading demo account to be able to plunge in his real account can simplify the way the way with profitable

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts

Forex is quite tricky, it is not that hard but not that easy. It is hard to undestand from that point of view, but one thing that i know that forex is risky so when take a decision we must have a clear and fresh mind. I could say earning money in forex is tedious job, but once you use bigger lot size, it is actually pay off for developing countries resident.

raniya

raniya

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

It's not easy to earn in forex trading. We need skills, trading knowledge. Trader must try to improve skills although we already trade and earn profit. But we should make it consistently then we will get more profit. in FXB, i also use trading analysis for trading.

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationIndia

After gaining proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills, it may seem easy to earn through Forex Trading, else we would just end losing all our money if we lack the knowledge to survive in Forex.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,050 posts

I don't know if that is very easy but sometimes the market is so crazy i mean it is not very easy to know the right time to open a position, right? Sometimes we also make a prediction based on the indicators which already following the rules but the outcome is totally different and this is out of what we expect which make the uncertainty in forex is the hard part.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts

I don't know if that is very easy but sometimes the market is so crazy i mean it is not very easy to know the right time to open a position, right? Sometimes we also make a prediction based on the indicators which already following the rules but the outcome is totally different and this is out of what we expect which make the uncertainty in forex is the hard part.

Yah, then for traders learn continuously, because nothing is impossible if we try as much as possible to know how to work trading, gradually will be easy to understand and with easy we run tradingnya in real account and confident to get maximum profit . Business is certainly necessary with the learning and struggle in wanting our success

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Yah, then for traders learn continuously, because nothing is impossible if we try as much as possible to know how to work trading, gradually will be easy to understand and with easy we run tradingnya in real account and confident to get maximum profit . Business is certainly necessary with the learning and struggle in wanting our success

When entering the forex market, I have trouble mastering speculation for various currencies. I was at my wits end before finding FXB Trading. His site is like a life saver for me and my trading results have been looked up, ever since.