Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

• 5 weeks later...

No, it is NEVER EASY to make money in Forex. So, that’s why it is so crucial that we are good at learning, which is the ONLY way we will be able to achieve worthy things. I feel truly great with following up of market forecast and to me Euro to Pound forecast is one massive deal to help with performance. But, we all need to make sure that we make our decisions carefully. IF we are not sure then we could struggle in certain way, so that’s why need to be wise.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it is NEVER EASY to make money in Forex. So, that’s why it is so crucial that we are good at learning, which is the ONLY way we will be able to achieve worthy things. I feel truly great with following up of market forecast and to me Euro to Pound forecast is one massive deal to help with performance. But, we all need to make sure that we make our decisions carefully. IF we are not sure then we could struggle in certain way, so that’s why need to be wise.

it's highly important to choose the right currency pair accordin to your trading activity

• 2 weeks later...

EUR/GBP is a very slow pair. Also Euro & Pound have positive correlation. I don't trade that pair but would like to know what kind of strategy you use on that pair.

• 1 year later...

If you have been in forex trading from long time you must know its  not as easy as people think if you want to make your life easier and less stressful don't geek out on the math make things easy for you to understand focus on predictable means famous and cheap pairs

If you have been in forex trading from long time you must know it’s not as easy as people think if you want to make your life easier and less stressful don't geek out on the math make things easy for you to understand focus on predictable means , learning is the key to success

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Opiath said:

It's easy to make money in principle if you work with a reliable and honest company such as Amarkets.

of course if we trade in a safe and comfortable broker, it will be very profitable without any fear that our account will be lost, therefore all traders should be able to choose a broker that can help traders in terms of services and facilities, and indeed there are many safe and regulated brokers like a Freshforex broker

Traders who have already tried their hand at trading and could not achieve anything believe that no one can earn, since they did not succeed. But it’s better to listen to those who have been doing this for years, and here it’s clear that making money is real.

Forex is a very profitable market but becoming successful there demands certain knowledge and experience, that's why you should be patient and ready for spending much time learning this. Also, that's why it's recommended for newbies to start from demo account for avoiding big money losses in the very beginning.
The other important things include having clear goals for your trading, finding a good and reliable broker with a convenient trading platform, finding your own trading style and methodology, making analysis of your work every weekend and so on.
Forex provides a great opportunity for making money because it has many big pros. They include leverage, low commissions and fees, potential for fast returns, accessibility for everybody https://www.on-magazine.co.uk/business/finance/taking-your-forex-trading-practice-while-travelling-the-world/ , small potential for insider price manipulation, simple and clear tax rules and convenient automated trading systems.

22 minutes ago, Fejas said:

In principle, it is not very difficult if you have certain knowledge, a good broker, like amarkets, for example, in my case, and of course, he will heed the opinion of analysts.

it all depends on the knowledge and ability of traders and it must be really we pay attention to the best possible to be able to generate large profits, and basically traders must be able to take advantage of all the facilities in order to understand everything with the broker Freshofrex, so there are a lot of facilities available on the broker and that can help traders make big profits

I tried to trade Forex, but I always lost, I realized that it was not mine. I do not know how people get to make money from this and generally withdraw money. For myself, I found another way of earning through rates but differently, through rates and forecasts on the sport https://1xbet-bonus-gh.net/. By the fact that all that you guessed and all the money that earned are deduced on the same day. In Gana, this is the best way to earn.