Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task, you need to remember that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn a lot and that is not at all an easy task.

In fact making money with forex is not easy, but indeed forex business still become one popular business and everyone can joined in forex, but not all trader will become good and profitable trader, because in fact forex is risky business and not always as trader able making accurate analysis

In fact making money with forex is not easy, but indeed forex business still become one popular business and everyone can joined in forex, but not all trader will become good and profitable trader, because in fact forex is risky business and not always as trader able making accurate analysis

because business was at very high risk, so we must truly and really really run it, and knowing the market movements correctly, especially with the demo account helps us to learn how to trade well, and studying the market movements correctly, so take advantage demo account with either

because business was at very high risk, so we must truly and really really run it, and knowing the market movements correctly, especially with the demo account helps us to learn how to trade well, and studying the market movements correctly, so take advantage demo account with either

their demo account facility that will allow traders to learn gradually, and learn in a way that is easy to do in the forex trading business. high level of risk that can be learned in a demo account like where the good for its management so that it will survive in forex

their demo account facility that will allow traders to learn gradually, and learn in a way that is easy to do in the forex trading business. high level of risk that can be learned in a demo account like where the good for its management so that it will survive in forex

Actually get profit consistently through forex trading is not easy and simple like as on theory, and using demo account if any trader learn seriously hence they will can to making better skill trading and will possible to making good profit, but indeed sometime any trader having good experience in demo but in real still fail, this is about emotion or psychology trading that often lack in discipline when trade on real account

Actually get profit consistently through forex trading is not easy and simple like as on theory, and using demo account if any trader learn seriously hence they will can to making better skill trading and will possible to making good profit, but indeed sometime any trader having good experience in demo but in real still fail, this is about emotion or psychology trading that often lack in discipline when trade on real account

therefore we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make the way we work better and will understand how to run it and reach advantage, so we can more easily and better than ever

therefore we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make the way we work better and will understand how to run it and reach advantage, so we can more easily and better than ever

indeed a demo account many benefits for us, so the ability and skill to trade we grow nice and understanding of trade are also better than before, so we could easily run a trade and get the maximum benefit, so use a demo account as well as possible, because the account demo is a provision to trade in a real account

I would recommend to start with a simulator & also maintain a journal ,so that even if you make mistake note it down and learn from it. Try not to make same mistake again. Forex is easy if carried out with thorough research.Good luck  :)

Yes i think will good if we can using trading on demo account if on first time as beginner, and with seriously practice to implemented system trading and strategy with fully discipline and this is not easy because in demo account not involved emotion and then if already having good confidence they can using small capital on real account

in forex trading this we should be able to better understand and see the risks, and must at all times we do in practice how to manage MM and RM well in order to be believed in running forex with profit obtained easily

Yeah, once a good money management plan has been made, a trader can maintain his or her capital nicely. But the a trader should always be keen about his or her capital.

Yeah, once a good money management plan has been made, a trader can maintain his or her capital nicely. But the a trader should always be keen about his or her capital.

we can by using MM and RM to be of help and can manage capital well, can even understand the risks well, so that we can more easily and be better able to achieve profits

• 3 weeks later...

we can by using MM and RM to be of help and can manage capital well, can even understand the risks well, so that we can more easily and be better able to achieve profits

It's profit we all are after. And we are working on it. But to stay profitable in the long run we have to have capital. So we should always maintain our risk.

forex is just like a business which is easy or hard to do all what you need just to learn the skill about the  work to do if you learn the skill then you found that the  forex is so easy work to do in the online place its not an hard work to do . You have to got all the knowledge about the forex work then its so simple and easy to do  .

forex is just like a business which is easy or hard to do all what you need just to learn the skill about the  work to do if you learn the skill then you found that the  forex is so easy work to do in the online place its not an hard work to do . You have to got all the knowledge about the forex work then its so simple and easy to do  .

in the forex business to have a very high risk, it is necessary to always tried to practice and stand in learning, with that I was always to strive to improve trading capabilities by utilizing the existing facilities at the broker as his demo account or follow demo contest

No, I don’t think it is easy to earn money anywhere, but this can be done only if we are willing to fight it out and are determined for it. If we try to go for short cuts and all that then we will only lose. I do it all very nicely through guidance of OctaFX broker. They help me so very well with the ECN account that they allow with as low as 5 dollars and come with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such problems.

Yes in fact not easy to making profit in trading, any trader can facing with loss and as trader also need trading with risk management and money management rules, in addition forex is risky, one mistake can causing loss in trading, and avoid greedy is better because we can't control the market

Yes in fact not easy to making profit in trading, any trader can facing with loss and as trader also need trading with risk management and money management rules, in addition forex is risky, one mistake can causing loss in trading, and avoid greedy is better because we can't control the market

forex trading is that the risk is very big. But also compared with the profit we can get. Therefore we must be very careful in doing forex trading. We should be able to master the science of trading with the best possible advantage could certainly be obtained easily

forex trading is that the risk is very big. But also compared with the profit we can get. Therefore we must be very careful in doing forex trading. We should be able to master the science of trading with the best possible advantage could certainly be obtained easily

Yes indeed forex is high risk high gain business and we can losing money in trading, because this is high risk high gain hence as trader will learn how to manage money in uncertainty market condition, which in daily trading will always look on the chart before making any trades they will analyze the market first

yes forex is a very easy work to do because its all one task for us and we just have to place order by analysis the market before placing the order that the only  right thing to do in forex work . first we have to learn all the basic of the forex its done in demo account and we don't have to loss real money.

• 2 weeks later...

yes forex is a very easy work to do because its all one task for us and we just have to place order by analysis the market before placing the order that the only  right thing to do in forex work . first we have to learn all the basic of the forex its done in demo account and we don't have to loss real money.

forex is easy to administer, but it's hard to be able to run well in making a profit, because by having a very high risk, so need to understand forex to be able to manage the risks and also in his work. And for that demo account expectations in learning to get a success in carrying out forex trading

forex is easy to administer, but it's hard to be able to run well in making a profit, because by having a very high risk, so need to understand forex to be able to manage the risks and also in his work. And for that demo account expectations in learning to get a success in carrying out forex trading

Most difficuloties is how to making profit from trading, I think most trader that already having experience in forex they also ever facing problem with trading and sometime felt so hard to making profit, but because some trader also already success and able making good income from forex hence as trader still hardwork and never give up to learn better

Most difficuloties is how to making profit from trading, I think most trader that already having experience in forex they also ever facing problem with trading and sometime felt so hard to making profit, but because some trader also already success and able making good income from forex hence as trader still hardwork and never give up to learn better

to make a profit in running forex business is very difficult, because in forex trading, it is necessary to have enough knowledge of the maximum, and also has had a variety of experiences. In order better to be able to execute trades more leverage and more can benefit it must always strive to do the study at any time as well in a demo account or demo contest in instaforex broker with learning expectations to succeed in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you able to maintain the risk itself i don't think you should worry about that, even it is hard i think you can pass it by keep strict to your own guidelines. I just spend around 4% from my total capital per each trading i made, so when i lose i still able to cover the loss which i made before.