Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

Somewhat between easy and hard. I don't think forex as a job which is very hard like you must create some kind of formula to make a profitable trading. But, it is not that easy too It still requires analytical thinking and also following result of the news, and not to mention how the market react to the news or even other rumours.

Yes not easy, might in theory is easy just buy at low and sell at high, but in fact the trend market very dynamic and also about psychology trading obviously having high role during trading might making trader being rush, fear to losing money and might sometime greedy, and to get betterment skill as trader need to learn and practice

I won’t call this easy, but it’s not impossible or too hard either, but it’s all about doing it in sensible way instead of been greedy or trying short cuts. If we go through proper plans and right level of money management then we give our self very good chance of making money in this, but without that we are likely to invite losses, so that’s why we got to be very careful with how we work out everything. I go with OctaFX Company where they help a lot to make things easier, it’s to do with their educational setup that guides us very well and then comes their demo contest facility, it’s all making things pretty good and helps us with working especially in terms of practice.

Loss still as part in trading, sometime inevitable, in fact making profit from trading is not easy and not fast making money, as trader need good skill and also knowledge but also need strong mental, actually forex is simple business and need strong mental as trader, and if trader weak mentality hence forex will not suitable for them

I won’t really call anything easy, I strongly believe that every business is difficult in some way or the other, it’s vital that we don’t waste our time in trying to find easy stuff instead we should be focus and confident of pulling off anything especially if we are passionate.

Not so much or i can say quite challenging especially today we can see the market is more uncertain and it seems the global crisis haunt investors a lot. But above that all i still love foreign exchange , because i earn and i lose here mostly still in profit and it is just by sit and click also trying to analyze the market in less than 1 minutes using fundamental indicators.

We must not expect easy earning here in this kind of business. It may took a long time before you can get good result. All you need to do first is to learn and understand all important details and works inside forex trading. It will help you think and create effective and profitable trading plan. And make you a better trader in the near future. 

let you try and you will know, forex trading is not easy way to get earning, this is risky business and also will always risky if we can't manage the risk with strict risk management hence might will easily getting loss especially if we can't analyze the market with high accurate

let you try and you will know, forex trading is not easy way to get earning, this is risky business and also will always risky if we can't manage the risk with strict risk management hence might will easily getting loss especially if we can't analyze the market with high accurate

Not so hard not so easy i can say it is risky but in lower high level. Means if you know that you can reduce the risk to something that you never think before. I also first think forex is so hard and postpone my intention to learn about it but after read for some materials about forex i come to think it is so easy which led to my loss. Now i know that money management is important aside from profitable strategy, and this is why i think forex is not that hard nor easy .

In trading most important key is making accurate analysis, and trader must trade with good psychology trading, although any trader already have good analysis but still weak in psychology trading hence will possible during trades they abandon their plan and because fear then changed plan because they in panic, forex trading is risky but if we having good understanding with the market it will become profitable business

• 3 months later...

to succeed in forex is not easy. it depends on your ability to manage your account. skills are not good enough to be successful in forex,. but we also need discipline and patience. 

ability and skill is very important once even made us to be able to make the business we can move forward because of their ability and skill, but we have to understand the material as well as the ability and skill maximum but the material is not yet understood it will be very difficult to be able to run a business her well

ability and skill is very important once even made us to be able to make the business we can move forward because of their ability and skill, but we have to understand the material as well as the ability and skill maximum but the material is not yet understood it will be very difficult to be able to run a business her well

Of course ability is very important in forex business, and we as trader will always learn and practice everyday to learning the market how to analyze the trend and also how to manage our money on account with expectation to become safe and always able increasing money in account, to achieved this goal as trader also need good learning day by day with patience

Of course ability is very important in forex business, and we as trader will always learn and practice everyday to learning the market how to analyze the trend and also how to manage our money on account with expectation to become safe and always able increasing money in account, to achieved this goal as trader also need good learning day by day with patience

we can deploy an MM and RM to be of help in managing our capital properly, so that we can minimize the loss well, since the mode is the main thing to be able to survive in the forex market well

• 1 month later...

we can deploy an MM and RM to be of help in managing our capital properly, so that we can minimize the loss well, since the mode is the main thing to be able to survive in the forex market well

You are right. If one can not protect his or her capital then he or she won't be able to survive in the market for very long. As long as one has money he or she is going to to move up. But without capital it's done.

You are right. If one can not protect his or her capital then he or she won't be able to survive in the market for very long. As long as one has money he or she is going to to move up. But without capital it's done.

in forex trading this we should be able to better understand and see the risks, and must at all times we do in practice how to manage MM and RM well in order to be believed in running forex with profit obtained easily

in forex trading this we should be able to better understand and see the risks, and must at all times we do in practice how to manage MM and RM well in order to be believed in running forex with profit obtained easily

true because it's could be easier and more disciplined management of our capital would, so that what we do can run smoothly and profitably, so what we have to do is to understand and learn every way and create plans and strategies in trading correctly

Indeed make money through forex is not easy at all, required high dedication to survive here and as trader will trying to analyze the market based on their knowledge and for some trader that work based on fundamental analysis usually also will reading news update before start trading, news high impact like as nfp also adp non farm employment change sometime giving impact to the market