Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

well not that easy, it takes a long time to earn in forex, right timing and knowledge also money management are the factors you need to consider for you to have good results and huge earning here in forex trading.

Yes indeed not easy to become profitable trader, required good learning with seriousness in learning, any trader also they need having good mindset if forex is not quick way to become rich at short time, required long time experience with high dedication and keep motoivated to learn although faced many kinds difficulties, if not yet ready start in real account hence also we can practice in demo account.

maybe easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. so, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill. 

• 1 month later...

That is right and i assume that people also get something from this business if they have more knowledge to depend on, but  knowledge must be obtained first and it requires efforts to be in that state. So to say it is easy as like lifting finger then fx is not easy at all, since it requires extra efforst to understand it.

Earning in forex trading will never be easy except for the old star forex is really difficult so we need to learn first before we can proceed otherwise we are going to get margine call easyly so for this fact I think that we must first get a good tutor

yes its easy if you have the correct strategy and correct broker. Personally, I have tried several brokers out there including Roboforex, LiteForex and even some like Tickmill. So far, I am with none of them, I moved on!

Maybe another trader also like you, like with trying service many broker, I am also actually already try out several broker service and my problem usually is about verification account, many broker in forex and usually I will like with broker that giving bonus no deposit like as forexmart

Maybe another trader also like you, like with trying service many broker, I am also actually already try out several broker service and my problem usually is about verification account, many broker in forex and usually I will like with broker that giving bonus no deposit like as forexmart

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with TICKMILL. This broker also provide 30$ welcome bonus 

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with TICKMILL. This broker also provide 30$ welcome bonus 

That’s true dear; we should always make sure we’re comfortable with how we work. When we’re comfortable then we can perform at top of our ability and it also gives us extra motivation to work with, so I am entirely satisfied and comfortable.

Sometime easy but somtime so hard, but if any trader already understand with forex business hence they will get more easiness to making profit in trading, experience will making you understand whether making profit from forex is easy or difficult

Yes it is very good and possible to earn money in the forex market and all this things need commitment and understanding forex is a good business but the first thing which you must invest in your mind is the knowledge and ability to work hard

Its very easy but never stop learning the more that you learn the more positive impact that you creat in your trade this same principle is what that govern the school some people will go there to learn and comeout with something good while others will fail

Is very easy to earn in the field of forex market this business is risky as we all know so there is nothing to worry about before you get started always do ensure that you learn how to trade and have that perfect knowledge and skills to become successful

Not so much easy to fund, but remember this business is not a business where you can earn simply by click only, it needs analysis , and predict the market and to be honest not all analysis resulted in profit nor your prediction will always be coming true, sometimes shit happens and that is your end.

It is not easy to earn money in the forex market if you really want to comeout from here then hardwork and understanding some traders dont even want to learn anything in the field of forex all they want is just to seat down watch the profit keep comming like that

to earn money in forex is not as easy as we think. earn money in forex we need a lot of skill and a good trading psychology is also good to be able to manage capital well. for that, we need to learn and practice many trading well ahead to make money in forex

In my experience making profit from forex trading is not easy,. although price movement only on two direction, if not up hence will down, but in fact sometime after I am making decision entries hence sometime the trend against order and causing loss, so I am still use stop loss to manage my risk in trades

maybe easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. so, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.