Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

Getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management. 

@unclegober: Just doing that will make you able to get profit? Keep dreaming. getting consistent profit not just skill but you need also your discipline, a trader won't become a good trader if that trader doesn't have any discipline that will evolve them to something different.

To be honest earn money from forex isn't easy we all can see here, it requires what sidejob said above, like discipline and many other aspects. From my point of view, as long as you want to learn and keep learning no matter what then you can able to survive and keep earning from this field.

• 1 month later...

Easy earn is not something I am aware of because no one can earn money easily. I have been doing trading since last 3-4 years, it has been really cool journey for me so far, as I have made pretty handsome figure, but all this said and done, I believe nothing has been easy for me, I had to struggle a lot to reach to this stage. I believe everyone has to struggle, if life was so easy or straight forward then no buddy would ever do hard work. Although, I am slightly lucky that I never had to do all the hard work alone, as I got supported fairly well by OctaFX broker given their mouth-watering facility of 50% bonus on deposit, it is really cool and helps me working easily.

Well, from some posts here we already know that forex is not easy just by look at their posts they feel that forex doesn't have anything like holy grail strategy or something that make trader easily make money here. In fact it is very hard or we must struggle in order to survive.

Sure, holy grail strategy is marketing term you won't find anyone that have such a holy grail strategy, even it is a profitable at it would suffer some kind of loss and not always a win strategy. Even with fundamental strategy you won't get so big profit and its ratio of success only around 70-75%.

Its very difficult, especially to cope with emotions, fear greed which destroy you when you trade live account. They hamper successful implementation of your trading strategy and its really frustrating. I try to trade small lots on Hotforex to learn to cope with these emotions as they're main enemy to your trading success in forex.

Not at all, since i felt is as the day you experienced it is stay the same, not easy but not so hard. It still tough but not in all ocassion i feel like so so. Maybe because after some huge losses i suffer before and also taste quite nice  profit after that. I learned forex isn't totally scary or so cheap but with note that as long as you stick with your risk management.

It is easy to certain times but not forever. I am trying to trade carefully start from now on. Also to be honest earning in forex requires a lot of attention from traders. One trader may get profit for now but who knows tomorrow? It is also not easy thing to do for forex trader. So basically it is not really easy, you can say it is in medium difficulty level unless you don't know what you are doing or still inexperienced.

I am not agree with this that the earning money from forex trading business it easy,  a trader is need to learn first by spending much time and he should busy in practice in the start as well. We have to understand that the trader have to work more harder to find the trades, some traders are learning scalping to make money in short time but this have much risk. Lake of knowledge can make them down. so this is not much easy as we think generally.

In forex trading one can earn a reasonable amount of income. On the other hand a trader can face loss all times. Winning or losing depends upon the experience of the trader. If the trader is well trained with good knowledge of forex market. There are more chances of success in forex for him. Therefore we can say that forex is profitable and non-profitable, depending on the trader himself.

No this is not true that the trader is facing the losses all times because when a wise trader having the losses then he stop trading and review the account to find out the mistakes he is making continuously which can be the cause of the losses. so he will try to not repeat the same mistake again in future to earn massive and recover the account losses too.

They know there is a day later called tomorrow for them, this is why when they lose they stop instead and try to find a better way or simply wait for another chance to recover their loss, also a so called wise trader also don't want to spend more than they can afford, they must make sure even they suffer some consecutive losses, they still able to stand up and struggling back.

During this time, there are a lot of traders who seek to avenge their loss as fast as they can but in my opinion this is a very dangerous thing, as you say that a wise trader also don't want to spend more than they can afford. It is all about perseverance and how good we learn about something.

Wow that is not a good idea and not very good thing to do, avenging your loss potentially bring more trouble to your causes. Think clearly is hard during this time, but someone who can control their emotion to the different whole level may control trading through this way and don't avenge the loss which suffered before.

We can earn profit from forex trading easily, but we should have knowledge and skills which always be improved as long as we trade in forex trading. We also must be able to understand characteristics of markets because if we cant do it, we will not know when the right moment to make order. 

• 1 month later...

We can earn profit from forex trading easily, but we should have knowledge and skills which always be improved as long as we trade in forex trading. We also must be able to understand characteristics of markets because if we cant do it, we will not know when the right moment to make order. 

to be able to get a lot of advantages in trading forex, I think is not easy due to forex risk is very high. We must always be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to improve  skills and trading psychology well

Skills coming from experience so the best way to improve your skill is by focusing yourself on practicing and it will increase your exprience and so do your skills. You might be wonder why experts can trade better because they have a ton of experience of trading, not just by mere months and then they become something like that, it takes few years to be like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep learning and practice , easiness will come after difficulties, as long as we have high motoivation and dedication to learning well, hence we will have good ability to analyze the trend market and will always struggle to making profit from forex trading, in daily market always we need update analysis and take action to manage our account trading, some trader they prefer use robot and if they found profitable robot it will giving more pleasant

Nope, it is still not that easy. Think that we have done learning the basic knowledge in Forex unfortunately, we will still have losses or more of it. So, there's nothing easy way in Forex trading. Though, we will feel enjoyment and happiness once we have our profits and consistently making it with lesser losses. So, ideally we should have more practicing and discover new things.