Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

It is not an easy thing to earn money in forex and that is the reason why there are many of the traders who will keep on losing money in here on an everyday basis. Forex is very risky and it is a delicate business that will make you lose a lot of money.

It's easy to earn money in forex trading if we have knowledge and skill here. Before trading in forex, we must prepare ourselves with a lot practice so we will be ready with the risk. Try to use demo account to start trading in forex

I think earning money by trading forex do not become easy even if you got proper training. Market is very volatile and uncertain, and the trader need to align his strategy to the current market situation little slip may cause big losses. That is the reason forex traders need to remain extra careful always.

Its easy if you have lots of funds and good trading skills. I'm so lucky to see myself having two to three hundred dollars earning each month and I am hoping to maintain a 500 dollars a month profit. If I can earn that much each month I would be happy. That's why I am focus right now to have a big trading capital.

earning mony in forex is not easy but requires dedication and efforts.first i though earning money in forex will be easy but when intering in forex i was just wandring to see the risk in forex. I think i need more experience to get profit. And now i work hard to get more experience in forex.

well, easy or not, depend on traders skills and strategy. when traders has good ability to trades in effective way, they will able to gain profit from market. easy to point out the trend and determine good entry spot. while if traders has no good trading knowledge, they will get a hard time to trade and make profit.

dont think it as easy because once you enter in this field with less knowledge you sure gonna lose in starting and if you dont start to get knowledge and practice it you will going to lose more and more. so better not to take it easy start learning and practice and make it easy to earn in forex trading.

does not easy to earn money from forex market. it require hard effort in learning. at initial phase, traders need to take practice. not advisable to jump trading in real account when they are has lack knowledge and experience. make sure that traders able to gain profits more than losses for particular months, before decide to trade on real account.

If you know how to trade then its easy to earn money in forex trading. But if you don't know how to trade then you will going to have hard time earning. Forex trading is all about taking risk. We really need to make sure that we do know how to handle our trading account properly. I do know that we can have more and more money in forex trading without any problem at all.

Its easy to earn money in forex if we know how to trade. I do love forex trading and I do want to make big trade and make big profit. I do love to see myself having 100,000 dollars trading capital and earning 5,000 dollars a month. This is what I want to achieve. So far I have hard time earning but I do hope that I can really achieve my dream.

• 1 month later...

Who said that earning money in forex could be so easy thing to do. This is not an easy thing to do forex is hard and tough, we can see that many people fall because of their lack of understanding and many thing that they forget to sharpen. If forex is easy many people already become millionaire in short time.

We should understand one thing mainly in forex trading or in any field of life that nothing is going to be easy for us, if we want to earn from forex trading we would have to work for it and a passive income from forex trading takes a lot of time and practice in it so we should not think of trading as an instant money place.

We should understand one thing mainly in forex trading or in any field of life that nothing is going to be easy for us, if we want to earn from forex trading we would have to work for it and a passive income from forex trading takes a lot of time and practice in it so we should not think of trading as an instant money place.

But comparing to the other business where you need to spend more time and also more energy from your body foreign exchange is relatively easy with internet. It helps us to stay connect to the market even we are at home, but actually in process it is not that easy at least it help us to reduce our time we need to work in forex.