Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

• Earning money in Forex is not easy but requires dedication and efforts. If it were easy than instead of only 5% winners there would be 95% winners in this market. Forex requires learning to succeed in it.

That is right, forex is not that easy and requires dedication and learning. Forex requires you to be a disciplined learner and hard worker who pays attention to details. they required you to catch on to trends and to remember good patterns. You do need to learn as much as you can since its not a blind gambling kind of games. Forex should be taking seriously. Forex is possible if you work hard at it. 

I think it will be easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. So, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.

Actually it is still not that easy. We have done learning the basic knowledge in forex unfortunately; we will still have losses or more of it. So, there's nothing easy way in forex trading. Though, we will feel enjoyment and happiness once we have our profits and consistently making it with lesser losses.

Well, It's not really easy to earn money in forex trading because it's a serious business that there are huge amount of money involve in here so we should really take it seriously as if you want to be successful in here then you just have to keep practicing because we know that learning never stops.

I see that it is not easy as many people imagine, we need a lot of thing to accomplish if we want to earn money in forex, especially if we want to earn big amount of money per month, in the end it is experience and training that every people need to do so they can earn here.

Earning money with forex is really difficult and I am sure that most of people are just quit forex just because of this reason. First I though earning money with forex will be easy but after entering into forex I was just wondering to see the risk in forex. It is not easy as we think and do we need a very good decision taking power to get success in that field.

The question should be is it easy to lose as well in forex. In forex, its easy to lose a lot of money. You lose more than you earn in forex. In forex, its very risky so you must beware and also use low capital and low leverages and also use stop loss at all time so you can save your account from total wipe out. You can earn but you must know how to do that. It is not gambling in forex. Its easier to earn in long term trading like at least one day of holding on to it. 

I think if we want to earn money we can earn it in any online business not in forex, what makes forex different is this online business is easy to reach i mean minimum deposit for mini account now is low and many people can access it and trade here, but to earn in forex is not easy as many people think.

It's so easy to make money in forex but the more we trade that the more we would realize that forex trading is not that easy at all, so even the expert traders would say that Forex is not an easy way to earn money from. We just have to work hard and have lots of patience.

I think its easy to do long term since if you buy the lowest the price has no where to go but up on open market hours so you at least make some pips per day. I believe its easy to earn with daily trading and not scalping. Now, you lose more with scalping and its less risky with long term trading but many are scalpers and that is why they lose more money. Scalping is very risky so be careful with this style. I think forex is only as easy as you make it to be. Forex can be easy if you know a lot of good strategy. One of them is long term trading. The longer you trade the more money you make. 

Earning with forex is not at all easy and in my opinion there are many traders who are loosing with forex rather than earning with it. We all know it is one of the very high risk businesses and it is known face that earning with it not easy. We can say even with in some seconds the market will just take a turn into any direction.

I think that it isn't easy to earn in forex, I am not sure if there are some traders that will say earning in forex is easy, that thing need a lot of dedication and we need to learn about forex first before we can earn, and we need to do some effort to earn money from forex, so it is not easy, but to say hard also not that hard.

Well, forex good way to make money through the Internet and easily, but the difficulty is that it is also the easiest ways to lose money through the Internet, depending on how it is thinking the same person there are who multiplied money and there are who used to lose. Must be committed to learning for a good first .move away from all the pressures causing such like greed and frequency and with a plan of good money management.

It is not easy to earn from forex business because we can see many traders are facing losses daily due to the lack of good knowledge and good strategy. Many experts also fails sometime to make profit so lots of knowledge and capacity to understand about market is needed to be a success in forex trading business.

Earning by trading is not hard, though it might come hard at first when one just started trading but as time goes and if one is determine as a trader to give it all it take to understand how the market trend and understand why the market go in it direction, then I guess it only a matter of time before trading will become easier.

Well, getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management.

Once you know how to trade its really easy to make money in forex. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to trade before we start trading in real account. I do believe that we can focus more on learning and become a good trader. I do believe that we can really become a good trader some day. We all know how to handle our account and become a millionaire.

I think its easy to make money. I mean when the trend is bullish, they have no where to go but up so you do make good money doing it. You should look out for scalping opp as well as long term opp. You will make good money with both methods. Forex can be easy after you acquired knowledge and practice and experiences. You will do well if yo know what you're doing. Its all about skills and talents in forex. 

I think that if I really want to make good income in forex I need to make sure that I only trade one pair at a time and not trade multiple pair in one account. This is the mistake that I make right now and I'm trying to solve this problem. I do hope that in matter of few days I can find ways to make good income in forex trading.