Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

Getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management and risk management to follow.

Understanding about forex very needed if we wanna earn profit from trading. Almost all of beginner traders feel difficult to get profit for first time Because they do not have any experience at all. That is why we need to practice and try to understand the market conditions, so that we will know when the right moment to make order.

That is right, that is actually one of the part which trader need to know and need to learn so they can become a better trader and will gain profit from their trading activities. For beginner, i think they can spend their time to read few materials such as basic thing about forex, to give us better understanding later.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, not easy to earn from forex business because we can see many traders are facing losses daily due to the lack of good knowledge and good strategy. Many experts also fails sometime to make profit so lots of knowledge and capacity to understand about market is needed to be a success in forex trading business. As a beginner, you have to spend your time for practicing demo account inorder to make profit in real account.

Getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management and risk management to follow.

Right, getting profit is easier than make it consistently. We must discipline with our rule, discipline when apply money management, and don't be a greedy trader. Yeah, trading plan, a trader must have trading plan so their trading will more directed.

earning form trading is not hard,though it might come hard at first when one just started trading but as time goes and if one is determine as a trader to give it all it take to understand how the market trend and understand why the market go in it direction,then i guess it only a matter of time before trading will become easier.though proper care and focus need to be added at all time

Yes, earning from forex depends upon our capacity and strategy. For newbie, forex may be difficult for making profit because they have only few knowledge about trading market. Those who can make good strategy they can earn lots of money from Forex.

I do earn each month about 150 dollars on average right now. So I guess I can say forex is profitable. But is it easy? I don't think it can be categorize as easy. As I work my butt just to earn in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can grow my account to a point in which I can say I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading as well. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve right now.

I do earn each month about 150 dollars on average right now. So I guess I can say forex is profitable. But is it easy? I don't think it can be categorize as easy. As I work my butt just to earn in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can grow my account to a point in which I can say I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading as well. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve right now.

Yeah, i think so. Forex is not easy as we imagine, especially to get profit consistently. It need process and take time. Each trader require different time, depending on how the trader's own efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

I can say that forex is easy while hard too at the same time, easy because in fact that is easy to earn in forex, you just need to sell and buy which currency that you think have a good conversion and hard because we need to know the right time to sold that things.

Well, earning money in forex is not easy but requires dedication and efforts. If it was easier than instead of only 10% winners there would be the rest winners in this market. Forex requires much learning and experience to get succeed.

I think it will be easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. So, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.

I think it will be easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. So, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.

and how much knowledge you need? tell me? there are a lot of traders around the world that already gained knowledge, but what happening did they get 5 steps above and then gain more steps? only few can do that and mostly simply falling down because of that thing, it is not about knowledge only but skills and emotion.

I see that it is not easy as many people imagine, we need a lot of thing to accomplish if we want to earn money in Forex, especially if we want to earn big amount of money per month, in the end it is experience and training that every people need to do so they can earn here.

Well, It's not really easy to earn money in Forex trading because it's a serious business that there are huge amount of money involve in here so we should really take it seriously as if you want to be successful in here then you just have to keep practicing because we know that learning never stops.

actually it is still not that easy. we have done learning the basic knowledge in Forex unfortunately; we will still have losses or more of it. So, there's nothing easy way in Forex trading. Though, we will feel enjoyment and happiness once we have our profits and consistently making it with lesser losses.

I don't know if we can say its easy but one thing I'm sure. If I really want to make good income in forex I need to make sure that I only trade one pair at a time and not trade multiple pair in one account. This is the mistake that I make right now and I'm trying to solve this problem. I do hope that in matter of few days I can find ways to make good income in forex trading. I know its so hard to make money if we don't know how in forex.

Earning money with forex is really difficult and I am sure that most of people are just quit Forex just because of this reason. First i though earning money with forex will be easy but after entering into Forex i was just wondering to see the risk in Forex . It is not easy as we think and do we need a very good decision taking power to get success in that field.

It's difficult if we don't have good trading strategy and that we don't have here any means to have good analysis and decision. Although, in every business there's no such easy thing because, of the risk we will surely have difficulty in reaching or achieve our goal in that business.

Forex is a very risky business and it is not for people who like to earn money easily.

It is not an easy work to earn money in forex like ptc and any other. It is a hard work and it takes much time daily. but for experience person it is an easy work to earn money from forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if we want to earn money we can earn it in any online business not in forex, what makes forex different is this online business is easy to reach i mean minimum deposit for mini account now is low and many people can access it and trade here, but to earn in Forex is not easy as many people think.

I can say that forex is easy while hard too at the same time, easy because in fact that is easy to earn in forex, you just need to sell and buy which currency that you think have a good conversion and hard because we need to know the right time to sold that things.

If you know how to trade then I can say we can earn in forex without any problem. I'm really happy with the way things are in forex. I'm sure we can be earning good amount of money in here. I'm really excited that I do really make something good with my life in here. So far so good that I'm earning and I do hope that in the long run we can see ourselves as a successful trader.

• 3 months later...

Well, getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management.

It is not easy to earn from forex business because we can see many traders are facing losses daily due to the lack of good knowledge and good strategy. Many experts also fails sometime to make profit so lots of knowledge and capacity to understand about market is needed to be a success in forex trading business.