Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

both of them, i can say that forex is easy while hard too at the same time, easy because in fact that is easy to earn in forex, you just need to sell and buy which currency that you think have a good conversion and hard because we need to know the right time to sold that things, so they can give us not only profit but also earning for us

maybe easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. so, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.

Nope, it is still not that easy. Think that we have done learning the basic knowledge in Forex unfortunately, we will still have losses or more of it. So, there's nothing easy way in Forex trading. Though, we will feel enjoyment and happiness once we have our profits and consistently making it with lesser losses. So, ideally we should have more practicing and discover new things.

i agree with you, it is not easy as many people imagine, we need a lot of thing to accomplish if we want to earn money in forex, especially if we want to earn big amount of money per month, in the end it is experience and training that every people need to do so they can earn here

It's not really easy to earn money in Forex trading because it's a serious business that there are huge amount of money involve in here so we should really take it seriously as if you want to be successful in here then you just have to keep practicing because we know that learning never stops so just keep it up.

It's not really easy to earn money in Forex trading because it's a serious business that there are huge amount of money involve in here so we should really take it seriously as if you want to be successful in here then you just have to keep practicing because we know that learning never stops so just keep it up.

but there are some traders that as hobbyist when they trade, but the result is fine :D, i think what people should have is steel mind, if they have it then they can trade well, if you give up so early and only think fast bucks with forex then you should change your own mindset

Or probably, to become aware of both risks and the market. I don't know if we do it simultaneously but we will need of those to totally prevent not fast reaching of margin call. There's nothing to make fast earnings in Forex but we are going to have our mind to think of confidence and that we proceed on improving our skills.

i agree with you, it is not easy as many people imagine, we need a lot of thing to accomplish if we want to earn money in forex, especially if we want to earn big amount of money per month, in the end it is experience and training that every people need to do so they can earn here

earning money with forex is really difficult and i am sure that most of people are just quit forex just because of this reason . First i though earning money with forex will be easy but after entering into forex i was just wondering to see the risk in forex . It is not easy as we think and do we need a very good decision taking power to get success with forex .

It will be only difficult if we don't have good trading strategy and that we don't have here any means to have good analysis and decision. Although, in every business there's no such easy thing because, of the risk we will surely have difficulty in reaching or achieve our goal in those business. Thus, in Forex we accepted the risks and know it's not easy to become successful.

It will be only difficult if we don't have good trading strategy and that we don't have here any means to have good analysis and decision. Although, in every business there's no such easy thing because, of the risk we will surely have difficulty in reaching or achieve our goal in those business. Thus, in Forex we accepted the risks and know it's not easy to become successful.

As you said trading strategy is really very important to get good profits with forex . so its better to have a good trading skills and as well you need to be very careful while trading with forex business . earning profits depend on your skills the more skills you have the more chances of money earning . A powerful strategy will give you excellent profits in a very short period of time .

As you said trading strategy is really very important to get good profits with forex . so its better to have a good trading skills and as well you need to be very careful while trading with forex business . earning profits depend on your skills the more skills you have the more chances of money earning . A powerful strategy will give you excellent profits in a very short period of time .

skills is good thing to be have and i think that is a must thing, but you need to remember that strategy also important for traders, if you have good skills and also good strategy then you will get a lot of profit, it will make you become a better trader for each trading activity that you do.

The simplest way to answer about the issue in this thread, by the system it is easy to make money on Forex Trading. But, if we see in practice, it is not that easy. Because we have to predict the price on the market. And we know the price is usually not the same and hard to predict in the market

Sometimes we would like to believe that it's so easy to make money in forex but the more we trade that the more we would realize that forex trading is not that easy at all. So even the expert traders would say that forex is not an easy way to earn money from. We just have to work hard and have lots of patience.

if we want to earn money we can earn it in any online business not in forex, what makes forex different is this online business is easy to reach i mean minimum deposit for mini account now is low and many people can access it and trade here, but to earn in forex is not easy as many people think , it need patience too

Forex good way to make money through the Internet and easily, but the difficulty is that it is also the easiest ways to lose money through the Internet, depending on how it is thinking the same person there are who multiplied money and there are who used to lose. Must be committed to learning for a good first .move away from all the pressures causing such like greed and frequency and with a plan of good money management will win easily and then

earning money with forex is really difficult and i am sure that most of people are just quit forex just because of this reason . First i though earning money with forex will be easy but after entering into forex i was just wondering to see the risk in forex . It is not easy as we think and do we need a very good decision taking power to get success with forex .

Lack of knowledge and practice can make us difficult to gain profit in forex. That's why we have to practice and continue to learn, because after all, science is definitely growing. And do not look at things from the outside only.

Actually earning with forex is not at all easy and in my opinion there are many traders who are loosing with forex rather than earning with it . We all know it is one of the very high risk business and it is known face that earning with it not easy . we can say even with in some seconds the market will just take a turn into any direction . so i can say that this forex is really very risky to get survive into this business .

to earn in forex, is not an easy thing to do, i am not sure if there are some traders that will say earning in forex is easy, that thing need a lot of dedication and we need to learn about forex first before we can earn, and we need to do some effort to earn money from forex, so it is not easy, but to say hard also not that hard.

• 2 weeks later...

to earn in forex, is not an easy thing to do, i am not sure if there are some traders that will say earning in forex is easy, that thing need a lot of dedication and we need to learn about forex first before we can earn, and we need to do some effort to earn money from forex, so it is not easy, but to say hard also not that hard.

earning form trading is not hard,though it might come hard at first when one just started trading but as time goes and if one is determine as a trader to give it all it take to understand how the market trend and understand why the market go in it direction,then i guess it only a matter of time before trading will become easier.though proper care and focus need to be added at all time

who can master the knowledge and himself, I am sure he will always be able to get lots of money from forex.

Only in forex we get : Opportunity from Global Market, High Value Market, Modern Equipment. we get high Risk / Return Ratio, Leverage, High Return on Investment (ROI), Fast Rate of Return, Liquidity and also Low and Fixed Cost of Transaction.

earning form trading is not hard,though it might come hard at first when one just started trading but as time goes and if one is determine as a trader to give it all it take to understand how the market trend and understand why the market go in it direction,then i guess it only a matter of time before trading will become easier.though proper care and focus need to be added at all time

Understanding about forex very needed if we wanna earn profit from trading. Almost all of beginner traders feel difficult to get profit for first time Because they do not have any experience at all. That is why we need to practice and try to understand the market conditions, so that we will know when the right moment to make order.