Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading system and signals based on W.D Gann methods

Dear traders,

This thread was started for experienced traders as well as for those who just started to explore forex market. Forecasts which will be posted here is a complex market analysis, which includes simple channel theory and unique methods of W.D Gann and Bradley F. Cowan

The creation of "NGStrategy" trading system begun from in-depth study of huge ammount of literature starting from classical technical analysis followed by fundamental analysis, wave analysis and mystical techniques of W.D Gann and B.F Cowan. On the basis of techniques of last two authors this strategy was developed.

The uniqueness of this technique is that it can be used in short/ medium/ long -term trades.

For efficiency and profitability measuring purposes we created PAMM "NGLowRiskInvest".

Trading on PAMM account started on 18th of February 2013.

For investors who want to invest in our PAMM, please read PAMM description for insight on profit and risks.

For traders who want to learn more about "NGStrategy", please visit website for more information.

For traders who want to trade with forex trading signals, please follow our thread.

Signals will be posted each monday for a week ahead.

Forecasts made for period Monday 18th - Friday 22nd

EURUSD: Buy 1.3375 TP 1.3420 SL 1.3275

GBPUSD: Buy 1.5500 TP 1.5680 SL 1.5400

USDCAD: Sell 1.0050 TP 0.9980 SL 1.0150

AUDUSD: Buy 1.0330 TP 1.0450 SL 1.0230

USDCHF: Sell 0.9210 TP 0.9180 SL 0.9310

GOLD: Buy 1615.00 TP 1630.00 SL 1605.00

Archive with forecast pictures.

If you have any questions ragarding trading strategy, PAMM account or forecasts do not hesitate to contact us using this forum thread or by skype: Admin_JS

sir i have no skype id. But i want to get your trading strategy. please give us or share with us your trading strategy. i think that will be very helpful for us especially for mine. please sir take care about my comment and i think you will discuss about your trading method.

sir i have no skype id. But i want to get your trading strategy. please give us or share with us your trading strategy. i think that will be very helpful for us especially for mine. please sir take care about my comment and i think you will discuss about your trading method.

Dear ATSATS,

Thank you for your reply, alternatively to skype you can contact us by email: jointsoliutions@gmail.com

NGStrategy consists of training courses for practical use of W.D Gann methods with copyright software NGCALC v.2.0

Aim of training courses:

1. To learn the logic of trading using W.D Gann methods

2. To learn to use properly NGCalc v.2.0 programm

3. Reduce risks of inaccurate trade entries and profit maximization

Courses consists of theoretical and practical parts:

Theoretical part includes:

1. Working space preparation

2. Learning to use NGCalc and GannZilla programms.

3. Long-term calculations (Monthly and Annual)

4. Mid-term calculations (NGMedium, Weekly, Intra-Weekly)

5. Complex analysis of long and mid - term calculations as well as their practical use

6. Intraday calculations (Price and Time, Intraday)

7. Rules of intraday trading

Practical part includes every day trading with analysis of trades and mistakes

Advantages of these trading courses are:

1. This is a unique methodology created by author and all aspects and nuances you will hear and see personally from author.

2. You will understand market cycles and learn to use them properly.

3. You will learn all rules on how to trade with NGCalc v.2.0 programm

4. You will learn to use properly signals made by indicators gtd_patters and gl_medium

5. You will learn to draw correct Gann angles with static and dynamic scales

6. You will learn to use Gann's Square of 9 in every market

7. You will learn to control risks and trade using Money Management

For more information about NGStrategy and price, please contact us using our contacts below:

Email: jointsoliutions@gmail.com

or using this forum thread

Low risk investments - PAMM "NGLowRiskInvest"

Subscribe to this thread to receive information about weekly forecasts made by NGStrategy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AUDUSD: Buy 1.0200 TP 1.0246 SL 1.0100

12334353.png

USDCHF: Sell 0.9440 TP 0.9380 SL 0.9540

12334356.png

GOLD: Buy 1562.00 TP 1590.00 SL 1552.00

12334358.png

I am really confused you used GANN strategy but I would really look think about with such as strategy with 100 Stop and 50 TP is reliable specailly when you are predicting future price prior to the move. But I would really bet on elliott wave or fractals rather than GANN. I have used so many strategies and master some of them But GANN results are worst of them all. Only one site that reveals the real truth of GANN which GUNNER.com

But it is not an offence and please dont take it criticism I have no intention to insult any strategy It is just my opinion..

Regards

I am really confused you used GANN strategy but I would really look think about with such as strategy with 100 Stop and 50 TP is reliable specailly when you are predicting future price prior to the move. But I would really bet on elliott wave or fractals rather than GANN. I have used so many strategies and master some of them But GANN results are worst of them all. Only one site that reveals the real truth of GANN which GUNNER.com

But it is not an offence and please dont take it criticism I have no intention to insult any strategy It is just my opinion..

Regards

Hello saiansh23,

Thank you for your opinion, no offence taken.

One strategy can be profitable for one person and at the same time be unprofitable for another person. This is justified by the psychological type of trader, it can be observed when different people trade with the same strategy, trade result will vary (sometimes significantly). Same goes for this system, for you "Gann results are the worst of them all" but for others it can bring only profit.

Just my opinion.