Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex requires mental capabilities

• 7 months later...

Of course a work like Forex will always be needing mental capability and only then we could be successful, if we don’t have powerful mind then we are likely to struggle. I never had great mental capability, but I must say with hard work I have made far and it’s also due to help by Nova FX broker and their wonderful education program, it helps us learn everything step by step and in such an easy way that we can understand it perfectly!

• 2 weeks later...

Mental capabilities of what? The answer is your mental when you lose in trading, it is easy to find many traders feel suffer and can't maintain their mental after suffering from loss. This when you can find the difference between someone who has strong mental capabilities, where they able to handle this worst cases and stay strong rather than collapse

The mental capabilities that we are talking here is how people will able to accept their trading if that will make them frown or excited. In this case we can see if traders are able to perform that well resulted to better management of their trading.

Well if that is the case, i think all traders should have it, a capabilities of how to handle their trading and also how to convert that so they able to stand even no matter what happen, isn't it? I also agree with better management, it will lead to more profitable trading.

• 2 weeks later...

True, it is not easy but not so hard since there are a lot of traders already prove something like this. Mental capabilites is actually important but many people think that is not really important as long as you able to keep making profit, but the question later is how long can you make a constant profit?

With a right mental you can be strong for sure, so make profit would be easier for you and for sure it means that someday you will be successful to your career as forex trader. All traders in fact require a good mental capabilities because if not they will be like quitter.

If a person knows that they lack a good mental health, then it's good that they don't have to think of how to start making Forex a business that they will do. Forex is not a type of business that just any body can come and do because there is a lot of risk of losing and there is no one that will put his or her money to a place where he or she knows that there will be nothing coming out of it when there is no sound mental health.

As long as you are able to maintain the grip of reality even losing more money i think it means you already good enough when it comes to your mental capabilites, also i see that kind of people can survive in future especially when there is a hard time in forex.

• 1 month later...

Yes, forex in fact requires mental capabilities. For someone who does not have enough mental capabilities and just want to make profit without knowing or can't bear any risk i advise them to stop at the moment and withdraw their money from broker, this is high risk yet lucrative business at the same time. Cannot take the risk it's better to stay away from it.

Knowing how to trade is a thing of the mind and also has somethings to do with the psychology that the trader has a good psycho is something that can give you a positive mindset to make it work for you and when you don't have that good psychology to manage your skills aright, then it becomes almost very impossible for you to understand how you can make something out of the market itself.

Well even according to me that is true, but a good mind according to me isn't the same with a mental capabilities, good mind is a clear mind when it doesn't tainted by emotion, while mental capabilities here is how our mind to handle trading in long term no matter what is the result and it is actually needed.

• 2 months later...

Yes, it requires a good mental capabilities from people who trade. Pressure, stress, disappointment, greed, fear and many others emotion surely will affect you and with good mental capabilities you can avoid what you should avoid, control what you should control, and leave what you should leave. Also with a good capabilities, we can lowering our chance to get more losses.

As long as someone has a good mental capabilities to process emotions well or to fight against loss that might hurt us then that is a good deal for traders, i can see that trader are able to survive with the harsh of foreign exchange and in return may earn a lot of money. So i can say this is a must ability for all traders.

this is skills based business and patient is one of required skills. we should able to measuring the timing and entry at the right time. strategies plays critical role and we should has the proven one. as a guidelines which enabling us to point out momentum and where or when it'll exhaust potentially.

So mental capabilities is need indeed. You must be patient and not all traders are patient some of them cannot even trade with calm hear resulting to much more losses. As long as your mental is strong enough to fight against many kind of threat(well i maybe a bit exaggerating about this one) in forex you will be able to survive, stay strong and earn stable income.

this is skills based business and patient is one of required skills. we should able to measuring the timing and entry at the right time. strategies plays critical role and we should has the proven one. as a guidelines which enabling us to point out momentum and where or when it'll exhaust potentially.

Skill and mental, i mean look people have potential but their mental is not strong enough and they decide to quit forex, i see my friend whose making nice income but later thinking forex is unstable(he lost around $2000 later after made around $1000 in relatively shorter time) and quit from it. This is why i think we should have good mentals, a champion mental that will never say quit.

• 2 weeks later...

Mental health of trader itself should be important, also if we want to be honest this is one of the most important aspect of a trader, with this they are able to put theirselves into the right path and go with it. A good mental capabilities of trader could be seen as maturity step for that trader.

Yes, as long as someone has good mental capabilities dealing with many worst situation would be an easy thing to deal with. In the other hand, mental capabilities also help traders to trade in better way, they will be more relax, more focus, and able to overcome their bad emotions.

forex trading is high risk oriented job and here we are facing high level of risk of losing money we should be careful and get more understanding when we doing trading. Forex trading is real mental job here we have to take time to get all calculations right and get all analysis correct at first level be realistic in setting targets in forex trading business. Get notice of all trading situation in our consideration and make all calculations with the movement of the market is pure mental work. So trading requires a use of mental capabilities and understanding of the market movements.