Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ingmanbux - ingmanbux.com

leslijs

I am not admin!

Today found new bux site.

Welcome to ingmanbux.com

At ingmanbux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is only at $0.1.

Standard Members earn:

• Earn $0.0060 per click

• Earn $0.0040 per referral click

• Guaranteed ads 5

Upgrade and earn up to $0.01 per click and $0.01 per referral click.

They accept: LR, PP, AP

My review:

Site have opened only today and they have really low payout at only $0.1 and as they are new it's best time to get some referrals and start earning.

http://www.ingmanbux.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

Finally i got the payment from this site :D this site is good enough for me because this site paid me within 24 hours :D

You have received a payment to your account U3480135 (Rivhaltho):

Date: 1/6/2011 12:41 PM

Batch: 52675613

From Account: U4779495 (Ingmanbux)

Amount: $0.15

Memo: We don't charge any fees.Please post payment proof on forum if you want to get next payment.

Thank you.

@mow :

i think no problem about the platform or script on this site as long this site is honest to paid member..and im still clicking in here to reach another minimum..too easy to reach minimum for sure :D

im happy with this site until now..

Hm...my payment still pending for sure..and i see the statement from admin if the payment for standard member is up to 6 days for standard member...that is okay i will wait..:)

And i just realized the minimum payment right now is $2 :( this is really bad..from just $0.1 minimum turn to $2 so big different..

Argg..i see the site right now and my pending request was rejected and my balance is back to my account..yeah that is okay for me..because the admin said must wait 48 hours after cashout again to get paid..im still clicking in here right now for sure and wait for 2 days next :D