Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Introducing the world’s first trading and gaming partnership!

standart

Choose of broker should be scientific. No matter how much appealing trading package is being offered by a broker the whole will go in vain if the trading facility provided by the broker is customized as per your trading requirements. And thereby I have been working with a regulated broker ForexChief that is providing me competitively lower commission rate, narrowest spread, lower transaction costs, reasonable leverage of 1:400 and complete expert support which I need most.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, bigxy said:

That is a good pick, why not check their support by just giving them a try and getting experience right on one click.. :)

I just get used to get help on forums, sometimes there is extra information that helps to avoid mistakes. Others experience is sometimes "cheaper" when it comes to trading where some of your decisions can cost you money or time. Cheers. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Instead of going towards signal services i believe why not taking time and doing some reading at sites like economies.com, investing, bloomberg etc to get some idea about what is going on in the surrounding. This will give us a clue about some fundamentals to conclude our ideas for trading.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 5:40 PM, bigxy said:

Instead of going towards signal services i believe why not taking time and doing some reading at sites like economies.com, investing, bloomberg etc to get some idea about what is going on in the surrounding. This will give us a clue about some fundamentals to conclude our ideas for trading.

Sometimes it is worth to trust this to professionals, you know there is a lot of noise in various opinions, if you don't know how to separate wheat from chaff, you can't make proper decisions based on the information. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah you are right, might be a source of gathering information either through paid or free signals, yet my opinion is to stick with learning and feeding your brain with good suplements knowing what is happening around us and what is impacting the prices to move from one range to another. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 5:25 PM, bigxy said:

Yeah you are right, might be a source of gathering information either through paid or free signals, yet my opinion is to stick with learning and feeding your brain with good suplements knowing what is happening around us and what is impacting the prices to move from one range to another. 

Agree, trader has to be quite a versatile person which has to know about everything and can "read between the lines"

Introducing the world’s first trading and gaming partnership!

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FtBZgF2k%2FOnline-Gaming.jpg&hash=1cfa8dfac855a029fa66f636e6a2d874

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we are once again involved with an industry first! This time, we are entering the esports scene in partnership with Santos e-Sports, one of the world’s biggest electronic sports clubs and official esports division of Santos FC, one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

The year-long partnership with Santos e-Sports means that the team will become Santos HotForex e-Sports and display a dedicated combined logo in all their upcoming tournaments, promoting the HotForex name to their millions of spectators.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “We see a lot of parallels between trading and the fascinating world of esports, and look forward to exploring how realistic goal setting, effective emotional control and the right mindset can help players both on the field and in the market.”

Find out more about Santos, the links between trading and gaming, and the broker’s previous partnerships by visiting the HotForex website today.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team