Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

facebook -facebook.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmm using some Facebook application where you can earn a little amount of money is not much prevalently used nowadays, as its like so boring and tiring , Anyway i found new facebook application claiming they'll pay winning prices but haven't tried yet to win, i can't tell then if they really pay :)

• 1 month later...

I tried joining cloudcrowd which is an application of facebook but what I see is it is very tough for them to accept our intial test or to pass the initial test, only after we pass it can we be a member of this program. I am not sure if anyone got paid with this program though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Two things that discourage me with this site one is,no paypal and paypal is not suported in my country and the only e-currency account am using to request payment online is L.R,second they want you to invest b4 earning bigbucks....all the same the site is paying...goodluck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't expect this task or program to still be on.By the way,it is a funny task and if the owner is going to be promising high amount of money,i will consider singing a song and upload it to youtube.I am sure the admin is gonna laugh because i got no good voice for song.

• 1 year later...

I joined CloudCrowd last month, but till now I dont receive any payments, or seeing any proofs. I have 30 credibility, but whenever I'm trying to do a task, they said that I'm not qualified for that task. I dont even know how to start doing task, cause it always says that, "This task requires level 1 of English Comprehension, to understand about this click...etc". But still I dont quit. Maybe it work finally.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know about this, that they based the work from the profile itself. All I know is, after signing up, you need to get the Comprehension level test. And whatever the result is, they will email you for this. But, I passed. But till now, I cant start a work yet. They dont let me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think paypal is the only payment processor they are using. But as of now, I'm not earning from this. All I know is I pass the Comprehension level, but then, everytime I start a task, they say that I still dont have enough credits. Its very confusing. I dont find it good earning site.

• 11 months later...