Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

facebook -facebook.com

What?

What's CloudCrowd?

CloudCrowd is where work gets done. We bring together people who want to work, and work that pays.

What's the work like?

Typical projects include image and video tagging, finding information online, and quick writing and editing projects. Work ranges in difficulty, and longer tasks typically pay more. With the variety of work offered, we’re sure you’ll find tasks you enjoy.

Why?

Why Earn Money With CloudCrowd?

No set schedule – Work for 5 minutes or 5 hours. Work at 2 PM or 2 AM.

Work wherever you want – Work from home, or wherever you’re most comfortable—anywhere you have a computer and internet access.

Work today, get paid the next business day – Your time is valuable, so you get compensated within 24 hours.

How?

How do I get paid?

You get paid the next day via PayPal when you complete a task. You need a PayPal account to get paid for the work you do on CloudCrowd. If you don’t already have one, sign up for your free account here.

How do I deposit earnings into a bank account?

Paypal will directly deposit your earnings into your bank account if you chose. Alternatively, you can receive a debit card from PayPal to access your account, or request that PayPal send you a check.

How do I know you'll pay me?

If you’re concerned, try a task or two first and see how quickly you’re paid. When you complete a task correctly, we add money to your CloudCrowd account today, and you can access it via PayPal tomorrow.

How do you know the work I do is accurate?

CloudCrowd uses a proprietary method to cross-check your answers with answers from other workers, and with answers to which we already know the correct answer. Each task you perform correctly will increase your credibility score. By answering correctly you’ll be able to continue to work on CloudCrowd projects and gain access to a wider range of work.

How do I make real money?

You deserve fair compensation for the work you do on CloudCrowd. When we price tasks, we estimate completion time to help us calculate compensation. Since most tasks don't take long to complete, try a few types of work and see what you like. Even tasks paying $.01 each can add up if you’re able to complete them quickly and accurately.

How does CloudCrowd find work?

CloudCrowd actively approaches companies to find work they need done quickly and efficiently. When a company gives us a project, we break it down into a smaller set of tasks that you complete.

How else can I make money?

Refer your friends, and you’ll make money when they complete work.

http://apps.facebook.com/cloudcrowd/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

I have tried this one and it give me pain because when I almost at the payout they stopped giving me surveys and ads and i cannot cast my payout because there were nothing pay to me

Maybe This site scam for sure. I don't recommend to join this site. BEcause It's waste of time for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked out the site. it seems to be legit one.but i have read mixed reviews.some say its worth your time, many are saying its a waste of time to get only few cents for your hard work. but the pay out is in any amount.but i will join to check it out myself and experience myself how this actually works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was used this site for sure..and not too hard to get the money..i just do 1 simple task and got paid for that last time..

but recently im checked again little hard task right now..and the sing a song task still available here from long time lol :D

I was used this site for sure..and not too hard to get the money..i just do 1 simple task and got paid for that last time..

but recently im checked again little hard task right now..and the sing a song task still available here from long time lol :D

Lol. sing a song task? what is that?, I have not visited clowdcroud for a long time and I don't know which link is it, well facebook has indeed many programs and applications that we could earn or win stuff, we just need to look for it in a crowd of applications.

They don't have much easy task available nowadays only those writing job and translation job in which I am not qualified. Anyways this is still number 2 on my list next to microworkers in GPT.

I hate microworkers, they pay so little money :P i use cashcrate.com and fusioncash.com :)

x-D

• 4 weeks later...

@djfritz :

yeah sing a song task..so we need to sing 1 song and upload to youtube..and that song must pure form our voice..not from another person voice..really unique..and i don't know what that is for :lol:

So how much are they paying us for that? is our face shown in the video or just the voice?..because I have the voice but I don't have the guts to include my face in the video..lolz.

Hahahaha this sounds fun, i have a voice that can get compared to the little noise a frog does, if u step on it:))

Do you need a facebook account? Or anyone can join the competition. Is it the best song or the worse thats winning:))

And i also wonder if its needed to show the face?? Thats not ok i think.

@DJ fritz lets put my face and ur voice togheter hahaha it will be a hit:)

• 3 weeks later...