Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

They now changing name to skrill. So does it mean we need to close this thread and open skrill thread? Or its okay that the title of this thread is moneybookers but the site is now called skrill. I don't know why they change their name and why they want to call it skrill. Lets face it its better to have a moneybookers name than skrill right?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ti

Well I still can't see any use for me for having this payment processor, though it has been offered in Marvelous forums but still they pay in other payment processor, so why used this as a primary payment processor for that forum, right?

Theirs no more moneybooker. They already changed their name. I guess they are losing members that why they are changing their name to have a new start. I think if MB don't chance their management style. No matter how many times they change their name they will always be losing members.

@budado

that is interesting to know that they changed their name,. even I visited the site just now and checked out that they are "Skrill" now, "Skrill - the future of MoneyBokkers ", I don't understand what is the use of changing it's name, might trying to attract new clients.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

that is interesting to know that they changed their name,. even I visited the site just now and checked out that they are "Skrill" now, "Skrill - the future of MoneyBokkers ", I don't understand what is the use of changing it's name, might trying to attract new clients.

Its seem the name skrill scare members away more than having MB as its name. beside. MB is really a good name. But if you say skrill its really don't ring a bell like MB sounds does. I think who ever think of changing the name is just too novice in this kind of service. Because I don't think its worth the change.

I think we should notify our views to this payment processor, or I think they should ask our opinion on it before they decide to change the name to a different one, even I don't like the idea of changing the name, instead they should extend their support service.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we should notify our views to this payment processor, or I think they should ask our opinion on it before they decide to change the name to a different one, even I don't like the idea of changing the name, instead they should extend their support service.

Sorry for delay return.. wow still no posters in here. its only shows that theirs nobody care about MB anymore. But yeah I think its better that MB must do survey first if the name is good or not. Better yet ask members the name and pick top ten then lets the members vote and even guess also. In this way MB will know if members and guess will like the new name.

@budado

yeah, survey will be a good idea, also they should offer some bonuses and get the payment processor more attracted to use, around online, until there is no big improvements, I think the clients may stop using it in case if they find it not better than other payment processors.

Problem is that is also have a bad service. If you have transaction more than 1,000 dollars make sure you have all your papers and documents simply because you're account will be automatically be limited until you give documents that they needed. Its weird that they do that. Simply because you have high amount its already sound scammiest?

@budado

I think MB should not do that, having thousands of dollars in account doesn't mean the account holder is a robber, even we can see many online users having thousands of dollars in other e-currency sites like LR, or payment processor like AP, but still they won't face such limitations in accounts.

• 3 weeks later...
i have no bad experience yet on this one. but i don't use this much often though. what i like about this one is that we can verify our account by mobile phone now. before we have to ask for postal mail to send us the code which we need to copy into our account upon receiving that postal mail. now it is just by mobile phone verification. much easier and we don't need to give our documents. the mobile verification is enough proof for them already.
does that mean that we can access the payment processor through our Phone since the verification is based on phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw in some threads that moneybooker is included in the payment processor used by UWC which, as we all know, is where FxFred transfer our posting earnings. I would like to explore moneybooker more and would like to know if I can transfer money to my bank account.

We can. I have MB booker before and Its verified sad to say they close my account without any question. But they let me withdraw my funds to my bank since I got verified. So I don't advice that you use MB. They are racist and don't accept documents that I submit to them even though its a legit documents. They will find ways to close down your account because of mere suspesion. But since they can't prove anything that I done wrong they let me withdraw my funds they only say that the desision to close my account is final.

Moneybooker is a secure payment processor,they are very strict any mistake made by customer you will have to send all your detail to uk by mail,failure to do so your account forfited.

Can you give us the link on MB rules that say that you need to email your details to UK by mail? Because I been a member of MB and until they close my account they never require me to send details via mail to U.K. And theirs too many unverified MB account. Does it mean that does unverified account will be forfeited simply because they don't send their details?

Moneybooker is a secure payment processor,they are very strict any mistake made by customer you will have to send all your detail to uk by mail,failure to do so your account forfited.
that doesn't warrant them to limit the accounts of the users because they are having alot of money in their accounts,its quite apauling to hear that such in a payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

that doesn't warrant them to limit the accounts of the users because they are having alot of money in their accounts,its quite apauling to hear that such in a payment processor.

Don't bother. He don't know what his saying. Theirs no rules in moneybookers that you need to send details to UK in mails. They only require you to call to clear things out. But they never ask you to send them details via mails. As its can be done by just simply email them the requirementsd they ask for you. But you must call them for formalities.

• 1 month later...

Can you give us the link on MB rules that say that you need to email your details to UK by mail? Because I been a member of MB and until they close my account they never require me to send details via mail to U.K. And theirs too many unverified MB account. Does it mean that does unverified account will be forfeited simply because they don't send their details?

Thats not true. The TOS of Moneybookers says that you can send and receive payments but in limit if your either dont add a credit card or verify your address you used when registering. In case of the latter, you are send with a mail with a secret code with when provided to your MB account uplifts your receiving and sending restrictons...

i also don't find about that in thier TOS, and that is little strange about that rex guy :D, and from what i see they are just like many payment processor and little similiar with PP or AP, but with the different rate that they offered

i also don't find about that in thier TOS, and that is little strange about that rex guy :D, and from what i see they are just like many payment processor and little similiar with PP or AP, but with the different rate that they offered

They do are somewhat similar to Paypal or Alertpay but one of the major advantage of this payment processor is that it is accepted across all the major gambling sites while on the other hand Paypal considers such schemes as ponzi and are against their TOS. Moneybookers are however irreversible as per mentioned in their TOS.

• 3 weeks later...

yes it is good to use AP actually if you are into investing. but if not, then i think that paypal is good enough or more than enough to use and don't need to use AP any more. but for me i just use PP as i don't invest any more into hyip sites or any gambling sites.

yes it is good to use AP actually if you are into investing. but if not, then i think that paypal is good enough or more than enough to use and don't need to use AP any more. but for me i just use PP as i don't invest any more into hyip sites or any gambling sites.

Please Stay on the Topic, we discuss about moneybookers in here not AP or PP, or even comparing them.

They do are somewhat similar to Paypal or Alertpay but one of the major advantage of this payment processor is that it is accepted across all the major gambling sites while on the other hand Paypal considers such schemes as ponzi and are against their TOS. Moneybookers are however irreversible as per mentioned in their TOS.

yeah MB or Skrill is similar to both of them, at least we can use them in many "black" industry LOL, but restriction still make them similiar to PP. and they also have bank withdrawal which make them have interesting thing to offer, but i hope more there will be many earning stream that support this processors

• 3 weeks later...

Well,i don't know much about this payment processor due to the fact that they sidelined my country from using their services.I read they are having a new name now which i consider boring.the name they are having before is alot better.