Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moneybrookers is very a risky one ,if you get one transaction reversed they will put a temporrary hold on your account and wil aks all teh documents must be mailed to UK in a short period of time otherwise the hold will be permanent and thus all the funds will b lost .

• 2 weeks later...

i have no bad experience yet on this one. but i don't use this much often though. what i like about this one is that we can verify our account by mobile phone now. before we have to ask for postal mail to send us the code which we need to copy into our account upon receiving that postal mail. now it is just by mobile phone verification. much easier and we don't need to give our documents. the mobile verification is enough proof for them already.

I was very disappointed when I logged into my account to find out that they no longer accept usa customers. I was ablee to withdraw my money thankfully but I was so shocked and disappointed. I really liked using moneybookers and now I cannot use it anymore. I wonder why they decided to stop allowing usa customers to use their processor.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh ? I never knew that Money bookers is a risky one, Did anybody loose money there ? I don't think its that bad. I always thought of it as a very good online processor. I have an account there from 2 years but unfortunately no paid to click or paid to post site has it as an option to withdraw money. Yes Its very much secured and easy to use like our Paypal, and that is what I like about it. They had even sent me a letter all the way from U.K to India at my address to verify my address and account :).

yes that verification number letter came all the way from UK. it took me 15 days to receive that. ay least its easy to verify our account but their service is not as good as paypal though.

Well if the service is not good then there will be no use of verifying the account and going through the trouble. If the service is good then the processor can expect to go a long way.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a question.I requested $25 from a poker room via bank transfer and their bank charge me $20 fee @_@.I was very angry.So, should I transfer my money to money booker first before withdraw it to my bank account? Would it be the same? How much fee that moneybooker will charge me?

you can use moneybooker they will charged very low fee, i have experienced with moneybooker which is very good one, i have withdraw just 27$ first time to my bank account and they have sent this amount in just two business days, and just deducted 2$ on it.

Moneybooker has launched a new site which will be closed to compete with paypal.

Which site they have launched which is competing Paypal, is there any shopping site or something else? Moneybooker is best for non paypal supported countries for online shopping purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

Moneybookers is very popular here. Almost every online store accepts Paypal and Moneybookers, especially the bookmakers. Investing there is only via Moneybookers. The fees here are even bigger than Alertpay! That's why I don't use it as my primary payment processor.

• 1 month later...

Moneybooker did promise last year that early 2011 they will be launching a new payment processor that will have all the standard of paypal and that it will accept all the countries paypal label as black. But up until now they are still to come out with it.

i think moneybooker itself competing paypal very effectively except in the field of PTC. They were available in forex, hyip and other sites including shopping sites where paypal is available so its already a good option for non paypal supported users.

And that,i am.Am not a paypal supporter,since my country is in the black list of paypal,i don't normally visit their site.So if moneybookers can be as popular as paypal in buying things online,then i'll be the first to join them,right now,my country isn't in moneybookers yet.

• 3 weeks later...

For me its better to use paypal than moneybookers. Although in features its much more easy to use moneybookers than paypal. The rules in moneybookers is some how less stricter than paypal in letters. But in reality. moneybookers is run by enutile. Why did I say that? Because after I verified my creditcard, my address, my bank. They suspended my account without due process. And what make it worse? because somebody scammed me in moneybookers. And the worse part is that that person is not even verified moneybookers. What he did he just call moneybookers and make up story. And moneybooker did not even bother to contact me to defend it. Its just because I live in the Philippines and the scammer live in the U.K. ...grrr.

@budado

I didn't agree with you. I think the feature of Paypal is easy to use too, but I don't know each person has different point of view.

I think Paypal is better for overall than MoneyBooker. I never used MoneyBooker anymore because I didn't look any sites which supported

payment in MoneyBooker.

• 3 weeks later...

For me best option offered by Moneybookers is that they allow to withdraw via wire transfer for a very low commission.It is very attractive compared to other payment processors. Many forex brokers are also suporting mMoneybookers.

Moneybrookers is very a risky one ,if you get one transaction reversed they will put a temporrary hold on your account and wil aks all teh documents must be mailed to UK in a short period of time otherwise the hold will be permanent and thus all the funds will b lost .

i think you are right about that because this bank support closes many accounts daily with no reasons . they closed account for me when i was having $ 57 due to security reasons , then i talked to him in my mobile phone but they did not opened ,y account till now , so i think it is better to stay away it.