Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

And that is why they are quite popular, since they are like paypal that entering in high risk business, so far i don't see that is a bad thing for us too, in the end i need to be more focused with them if i want to earn a lot of money with this payment processor, and it seems online shop and forex is the only option for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so frustrating that I receive some promotional email again from skrills even though skrills suspend my account definitely. I do hope I can make good income usking skrill online. but I can't chance my past or do anything about it. Unless I will going to spend some money trying to call them to open my account again. But I really won't going to go that far.

Just trying to unsubscribe from their list, maybe you are still in their list. well i think Skrill still fine even i still get few promotional email, but i don't find any problem with that thing, just feel comfortable to earn with them, even i cannot earn daily here and in big amount but so far i like it.

• 2 weeks later...

And that is why they are quite popular, since they are like paypal that entering in high risk business, so far i don't see that is a bad thing for us too, in the end i need to be more focused with them if i want to earn a lot of money with this payment processor, and it seems online shop and forex is the only option for me

could You please explain why you think that Forex is a way to go?

what do you mean? in fact there are some forex broker that still use MB/Skrill as one of the payment processor for traders to make deposit and to cashout too, and as far as i know that Skrill never strict us for something like this so i think everything is fine,

I see that this online payment processor is very popular here. Almost every online store accepts Paypal and Moneybookers, especially the bookmakers. Investing there is only via Moneybookers. The fees here are even bigger than Payza. That's why I don't use it as my primary payment processor.

• 3 weeks later...

Now they are gaining more popularity, if something happened to the other currency like STP or PM, then i am sure this payment processor will become more and more popular, aside from paypal because i think this one that accepted most kind of risky business than paypal.

• 1 month later...

I don't think it will become that popular because skrill is very strict. Recently, more posters keep posting in forums about how their skrill accounts got blocked after being asked to verify their accounts or provide some documents. I think theres something wrong with the verification process of skrill.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Skrill still have some web base issues like when you request to reset passwords no new emails will be email out to you and then there is nothing you can do except to wait for their email but when you ask for support it takes like one week and no reply so their IT team really is poor quality. I mean to process tons of payments and your little links don't even work is really scary and if it slows people money down you're a really bad site. 

• 1 month later...

Skrill is a good payment processor but even though they allow people in my country to register with them, I will not register with them. Why I will not be able to do this is because they are very very strict. I have heard about them as people complain about how they can ban your account easily.

I only have an account with them but till now I have not used it to send or even receive funds, I just see this payment processor being used in some forex brokers so unless I am making profits in my trading and that broker is not letting profit out or payza/perfect money only then I would use this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a regulated payment processor but strict according to some who have and are still using it. Though it's not supported by by country buy it's one of tbose I would have loved to use. I also learnt the means of verification is mainly manual where they send a kinda letter to the address you provided upon registration.

• 2 weeks later...

I only have an account with them but till now I have not used it to send or even receive funds, I just see this payment processor being used in some forex brokers so unless I am making profits in my trading and that broker is not letting profit out or payza/perfect money only then I would use this one.

That is the same thing with me because I'm sure that this payment processor will be too strict to the users. When I was reading a comment by one of the people that use it, he said that he spent one month in trying to verify his account and after three months, that account was blocked because they said there is irregularities in the account. I don't know what the person did but it makes me to start to think that they are strict.

• 2 months later...

Well I have not used them yet but there security is also good from what I have heard, I believe we just do not need to do something against the rules and we would be fine, my account at a broker is about to fully verify then I would surely make an account here as well then.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have not used them yet but there security is also good from what I have heard, I believe we just do not need to do something against the rules and we would be fine, my account at a broker is about to fully verify then I would surely make an account here as well then.

That's good for you. But what the use of having this one if you already have a processor that you use to trade in forex? What kind of processor did you use to invest in forex? that's also the processor that you can only use to cashout. So if you want to use skrill its better that you have funds in your skrill account to use to trade.

• 6 months later...

Strict one and has lower fees even to less strict payment processor like PM. Skrill also regulated by FCA just like what Neteller did, since Skrill come from the same country which is Great Britain/England. Skrill also offer loyalty program and good for loyal users.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to use neteller than skrill right now for one reason. My account in skrill get suspended without due process. They say I can file in court to open my account again. What the point and why will I spend money just to use skrill again? that's why I prefer to use neteller right now.

Skrill is a strict payment processor and it is also regulated good but only if you can bear with its strictness and in terms of internal transfer fees i think that skrill are doing well and overall that rate is considerably low rather than other same service, plus it has many good program for its clients.

• 1 month later...

Until now I am still hoping that my suspension be lifted in here but since I use real documents when I verify my account in here its seems I have no choice but to give up skrill. Skrill is good. Its only that I have hard time proving to them that I have done nothing wrong. I got scammed online and I end up getting my skrill suspended in the process. So crazy.

Skrill/Moneybookers is a good e-currency wallet. I have a lot of my funds deposited in my skrill account. The best thing about it is there is a small transaction fee for every transaction. Also the transaction to merchants are without any fees. But the main defect of this payment processor is they don't have an online support system. The only way to get to them is by means of ticket system, or by calling them directly.

If i don't make any mistakes, it is 1% per transaction isn't it? The lower transfer fees make it popular for some people who want to earn from payment processor through a legit way. At the moment i am quite confused does they accepted any exchanging balance service or not. It's good if they want accept it.