Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily Post Limit

Guest Mayur

Hello all,

This is to inform that for a time being i wont be able to carry with weekly payout method due to my busy offline schedule.

Secondly we have found that recently many members are trying to misuse our PTP system by flooding post which have led to decrease in there post quality as well as discussion content. For the same reason we are forced to implement a new rule which is each user is allowed to post 30 post a day(Apart from post in HYIP payment proof and Autosurf Payment proof section) and if user is found posting beyond this his additional points would be deducted.There is already new thread starting limit which is 10 new thread a day.

Will try to resume with weekly payout soon

Regards,

Mayur

• Downvote 32

Hello all,

This is to inform that for a time being i wont be able to carry with weekly payout method due to my busy offline schedule.

Secondly we have found that recently many members are trying to misuse our PTP system by flooding post which have led to decrease in there post quality as well as discussion content. For the same reason we are forced to implement a new rule which is each user is allowed to post 30 post a day(Apart from post in HYIP payment proof and Autosurf Payment proof section) and if user is found posting beyond this his additional points would be deducted.There is already new thread starting limit which is 10 new thread a day.

Will try to resume with weekly payout soon

Regards,

Mayur

not only in PTP, but also in other section admin, maybe that is good if you want to check other sections too so many people provide quality posts not only chase for bucks only, and i know you have been busy lately, and thanks for this information :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I am a new member joined today itself and I came to know about this post limit...  It will be fine if we get more than 30 post per day because we cannot earn more than that if the 30 post has crossed.. also I would like to know how much DMT 1$ in USD as I do not know about this also let me know when can I request for payout and how?

• Upvote 1

Well I am a new member joined today itself and I came to know about this post limit...  It will be fine if we get more than 30 post per day because we cannot earn more than that if the 30 post has crossed.. also I would like to know how much DMT 1$ in USD as I do not know about this also let me know when can I request for payout and how?

100 dmt is one buck in usd. You can also make 10 threads per day beside 30 posts I think. Also, you request when you reached like 300 dmt points or $3 I think at the request payment section in the forum. 

• 2 months later...