Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SupremeFundsLTD - supremefundsltd.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Thanks to this advanced strategy we are now able to provide this lucrative opportunity to our valued customers. Our company philosophy is developed in accordance to the laws of business equity and principles of quality investment services.

Our services allow to cover the step-by-step way of becoming a successful online trader in an easy way. Our objective is to be the one-stop gateway for investors all over the world and gain their continued satisfaction by our smart investment solutions and professional attitude to doing business.

Join now and build the way to your financial freedom with us!

Plan:

140% after 1 day

250% after 3 days

80% daily for 4 days

Accept : LR, PM, EgoPay

Join SupremeFundsLTD here

Yes, it is correct, site too just online about some hours and it will be very good chance very good for investing therefore I too have decided to invest with this site, I will upgrade payment early here if receive it tomorrow, I too will reinvest if site is paying out good. As below is my first deposit:

Date: 2/5/2013 10:38 AM

Batch: 130370605

Sent To: U4863411 (Supreme Funds LTD)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to supremefundsltd.com User zozo278

You are very correct,the roi is really on the high side and tgis would make the program not to stay for long though it is an after 1 day program so it is likely to pay for some day,the script used for the program is so common and i have seen it like twice last week for different programs

You are very correct,the roi is really on the high side and tgis would make the program not to stay for long though it is an after 1 day program so it is likely to pay for some day,the script used for the program is so common and i have seen it like twice last week for different programs

I too hope as you and I too hope that this program can run good and pay out longer so that I have more chances to invest here after some sites have invested near here have problem too early so that I have many funds in all, with rate is a bit good, I hope that will able to have more in investing this site. As below is my first payment with this site and I too have decided to reinvest here:

Date: 2/6/2013 3:15 PM

Batch: 130558630

From Account: U4863411 (Supreme Funds LTD)

Amount: $21.40

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from supremefundsltd.com

I too have received new payment with this site today after near a half of day to wait for pay for payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site have completed 2nd day very good with almost payment proofs still is posted in all forums and monitors and I too have decided to reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/8/2013 4:12 AM

Batch: 130764717

Yes, it is correct and everything now too have been defined that this is very good paying site and it is very good for investing when they have ran completely 3 days very good when I too have received 3rd payment for to this time and this is very fast payment only within a hour, I too have continue to reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/8/2013 4:12 PM

Batch: 130848595

Great paying site!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still baffled that this program is still paying,after 1 day program,doesn't have a long life span,well,it is good that the program is still paying,the admin of the program is just making sure that the program is intact,anyways i would just be watching this one till it fades

Yes, it is correct and today it is 3nd day that this site running completely and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, I too have received new payment today with this site and I too have reinvested here, I hope that this program too can be same as Cash-age before when they have ran good during very long time. My latest payment:

Date: 2/10/2013 4:25 AM

Batch: 130991665