Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ficco - Ficco.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

FICCO is one of the company's projects SADL Group. This project provides you as soon as possible to get the best return for your investment.

The system is based on the principle of the distribution of monetary assets of participants who invested later, among the participants, who invested earlier. To date, based on the analysis of the investment market, we came to the conclusion that this principle is the most effective to multiply their assets. Such a system will make you quickly and securely.

Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 7.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 7.50

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 8.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Ficco here

This program has mix reaction. Because on one hand we can assign it trusted but on the other hand they have doubtful model. First of all they have hyip proof forum connectivity - by which we can get latest update. But their hourly profit with 7% per hour make them doubt. Though it's impossible to afford but if they will pay us for a while then we may grab a good luck.

Started On Feb 4, 2013

Running days 1

Total Members 139

Active Members 57

Total Deposits $ 4,872.57

Total Withdrawals $ 4,895.28

Online Visitors 56

Site statistics is very encouraging, seeing the margin of the total deposits and the total withdrawal is minimum hence the program is truely paying. Although the program is an hourly hyip but Im pretty sure it can stay strong for next 2 days because certain things upfront are very convincing the program will stay strong.

good to see the payment evidence of this site but i will take some more time to check this site in future days because after see only one payment record here i will not take any quick decision and one thing more that no any monitor is present here for monitoring the site first i will confirm about this site then i will go for make investment.

Site statistics is very encouraging, seeing the margin of the total deposits and the total withdrawal is minimum hence the program is truely paying. Although the program is an hourly hyip but Im pretty sure it can stay strong for next 2 days because certain things upfront are very convincing the program will stay strong.

How can the program stay strong,if you check the statistics of the program again,you would know that the admin is not managing the program well 'cos the total withdraw is higher than the total deposit,how would the admin of this program going to pay investors that are investing in the program now,it is better to skip this program